Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
HELLOOOOO BBS! I’m on workaholic mode today and this is the 4th makeup review that I wrote just for this day. Today, I’ll be reviewing something new from Cathy Doll! The Cathy Doll Sculpting Highlight and Shading Cushion SPF50 PA+++. We’re all used to seeing BB Cushions and CC Cushions in foundation form. This one is new and quite fancy. A contour cushion. It looks so natural on film and in real life! (see photos below)
- Price: 749 php
- Where to Buy? List of Cathy Doll Outlets
• Highlighter to emphasize your features
• Shading to add three-dimensional appearance
• Matte finish, grease-free
• Leaves no rough patches
• Sweat-proof, water-proof and sun protection
How to Use
1. Create an outline on your face for a slimmer appearance by gently dabbing the puff on the darker shade and apply it on the cheeks,temples, sides of your face and sides of your nose. Blend well.
2. Add dimensions to your face by dabbing the puff on a lighter shade
Cathy Doll Sculpting Highlight and Shading Cushion Review
To be honest, my first impression was; It looks hard to use cotour makeup in a liquid cushion form! Because it might streak, diffcult to blend, fade fast. BUT boy was I wrong. You just have to tap the sponge in both colors at the same time, and tap it onto your cheeks . Then tap some more to blend. Tap tap tap. It comes in a compact case with mirror, and a separator for the sponge and product. The texture is thin but pigmented. It also dries matte.
There are 2 colors so you shouldn’t worry about not getting your shade. #1 is for fair skinned and #2 is for tan. There are microscopic shimmer particles kasi you barely even notice it. The bronzer is matte. The one I used on my selfies above was #1. The swatches on the upper part is #2 (sorry LOL). It looks so natural and my contour never looked so perfect! However it’s not as sweatproof and waterproof as expected. But what is, right?
To be honest this is an even better contour-highlight work compared to powder because it’s easy to use so this definitely deserves 2 thumbs up! Let me know what you think! 🙂