Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
No spaghetti, no hullabaloo. Just a speedy flash feature on Celeteque DermoCosmetics Matte Lipsticks 3 newest colors and which is my favorite of the bunch. Okay finee.. The flash feature is my lazy excuse for a review because my son jop is already bugging me to eat lunch *sobs*
Brand – Celeteque
Product – Matte Lipstick
Shades – Nude, Ruby, Wine
Price – 599php per tube
Where to Buy? Drugstores, Supermarkets, BeautyMNL
- Packaging – It’s in a pencil/crayon tube packaging.
- Coverage – Highly pigmented that one swipe will be enough
- Staying Power – Long lasting. Even after drinking and eating it leaves a beautiful stain on your lips
- Shade/Finish – The three new shades are basically everything you need for any makeup look. Nude if you’re feeling natural, Ruby if you want to spice up your look, and Wine if you want to look sultry.
- Texture – Creamy and moisturizing but leaves a matte finish. Wow.
- Scent – Fragrance-free
- Final Thoughts – FIRST AND FOREMOST I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW CHALKY MY FACE IS. I used too much BB cushion on my face and went crazy. Okay, back to business. All of the shades are definitely safe and wearable but my favorite is Ruby . Why? It’s basically a moisturizing dupe of my favorite Mac Ruby Woo. It applies smoother, blends easier, lasts the same amount of time and leaves my lips soft instead of dry and flaky. It’s a bit high on the price tag but I think it’s worth getting.