As you all know, one of the best makeup item you can own is a mascara. You can skip makeup like foundation or blush if you want but having an eye that just look ka-pow makes a gal look blooming and awake (except when you get the dreaded racoon eyes O_O). A mascara that is volumizing, lengthening, curling, waterproof, yet easy to remove. That was a dream of mine. Has this impossible dream come to reality?
|Can you tell that I love pink so much?|
Unlike other mascaras that I have tried, henna fix has a unique mousse like texture. When I observed the brush, I thought the product was a bit dry, I had low expectations, even expecting it to give me clumps and spider lashes.
This is the best mascara I have tried so far. I’m going to list down why I like this so much!!
What I like
1. It darkens my lashes to its blackest
2. Gives me just the right amount of volume
3. Makes my lashes look super long
4. It doesnt smudge
5. It doesnt clump
6. It doesnt give fake looking spider leg lashes ew
7. It’s easily removed with the simplest of oils or makeup remover in a swipe
8. It’s waterproof and didnt give me racoon eyes
What I dont like
Can you believe nothing?!
I’m hoping this would go farther than its 3 month lifespan, as it costs around 600pesos, and for 3 months of shelf life, it’s a bit pricey for me. I believe mascaras should be cheap and effective at the same time.
Who do I recommend this to?