- What? Eye of Horus Bio Lash Lift Mascara
- Where to buy? Glamour Box
- How much? 1,150php
A mascara that’s formulated to be all-natural, paraben-free, organic, vegan-friendly and has a whopping shelf-life of one year. It has lash nourishing ingredients too that may help in keeping it long and lush with time. Read the entire post up until the end to see the photos and my detailed review.
Add length, volume and nourish your lashes with this Italian made formula that is 100% Vegan and 98% Organic. Contains key botanicals such as Marine Algae and plant derived Collagen. Fortified with Laminaria Digitata Extract – Oarweed, known for its hair strengthening and growth promotion properties and Galactoarabinan – a natural Bio available / Bio Degradable plant based collagen from Larch Trees, with Omega 9, Vit E and Castor Seed Oil.
Unique double-sided comb brush and ergonomic cap, loads product and combs through with ease for ultimate lash lifting volume and length.
Amplify your eyes organically with dramatic super lengthened Lashes. Bio Lash Lift Mascara is THE ultimate natural Lash Lifting Mascara. Creamy volumising and nurturing formula is 98% Natural Origin and 100% Vegan. High Tech comb brush is key for highest performance application. Small tooth side loads the product onto lashes and has the ability to refine and separate small inner and lower lashes. Larger comb side then combs through with the ability to add length and height like no other brush. Ergonomic cap handle is designed to grasp fingers and application with ease
Eye of Horus Bio Lash Lift Mascara Photos
Eye of Horus Bio Lash Lift Mascara Review
- Packaging – It comes in a sleek black tube and claims to last up to 12 months (2x longer than regular mascaras)
- Brush – A curved rubberized brush made to lift and catch each lash
- Lengthening – No significant length added to my lashes, I might layer another coat of a different formula to add length
- Volumizing – The mascara gave my lashes more definition but not vavavoom volume that I usually get from other types.
- Curling – This is where the mascara performs and exceeds expectations. It’s formula is so light that it keeps the lashes curled and lifted. The whole day.
- Texture – Very light-weight and barely there. The formula has a mousse-like and airy texture
- Scent – Fragrance-free
Eye of Horus is one of my trusted brands when it comes to eyeliners and mascaras. The formula is weightless, super light, keeps lashes curled, long shelf life, helps strengthen and lengthen lashes with time. I recommend this mascara to ladies who have naturally long lashes but keeps on drooping because this one can lift.