I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
I first heard of Top-O Spray through my beauty blogger best friend Kail! She recommended me this product while I’m going through an acne, pimply face the past few weeks (I found the culprit! Story soon, please remind me). I hesitated at first. How can a simple facial mist, composed of nothing but sea salt, water, and extra oxygen do wonders for my pimple infested (and itchy) skin? How is it different from mists from Avene or Evian? Besides the fact that this Top-O Spray cheaper (375php for 80ml can). I purchased a bottle last month, and I hoarded 6 last week.
Find out why I re-purchased and why I highly recommend this product for you to try! Read on until the end of the post for the full review.
What is Top-O Spray?
Top-O is a water-based preparation intended for caring and maintaining good and healthy skin condition. It is composed of mainly dissolved oxygen and a tinge of sea salt in 80mL volume of water. It is introduced in lightweight aluminum spray canister for ease of application and convenience in handling.
How It Works
Once you spray Top-O into the affected area of your skin, the dissolved oxygen enters our epidermis through our hair follicles or sweat glands down into the basal dermis layer. The transcutaneous penetration of dissolved oxygen directly hits whatever pathogen present in the skin and eventually kills it. Oxygen is a universal healing agent. From a bacterium-caused infection to simple skin dryness, Top-O can easily bring back the skin to its normal condition.
Top-O Spray Uses
- Acne – It is good to know that Propionibacterium acne is anaerobic, it cannot survive when there is oxygen. Since Top-O is mainly dissolved oxygen, once sprayed into acne, the dissolved oxygen penetrates the acne and kills the bacteria; thus, acne breakout is prevented.
- Anti-Irritant – Top-O also has anti-inflammtory and anti-microbial effects and also enhances wound healing.
- Eczema – The dissolved oxygen content in Top-O changes the biological structure of the bacteria’s cellular wall, eventually killing the bacteria. Bacteria are anaerobic organisms, they thrive in an oxygen-free environment. As long as they come into contact with oxygen, they die quickly.
- Psoriasis – Top-O provides cool and soothing sensation to the affected and itchy part and helps alleviate patient’s urge to scratch; hence, less wounds, less infection.
- Rashes – The more urgent you treat your rashes, the faster will be the relief. Since allergens are not as notorious as bacteria, it is easier for Top-O to help the skin to normalize at the same time protect the skin from further damage by creating a thin film which acts as barrier to avoid irritants from easily contacting the skin.
How to Use
Hold Top-O 3-6 inches from the skin and spray religiously several times a day. The more often you use Top-O, the faster the relief and result. Do not wipe. It is best recommended to leave it to dry by itself.
Top-O Spray Review & Testimonial
Then I tried it on… now I’m a believer! Top-O works in an instant! Whew… after spraying it on my face, my skin is instantly relieved of itching due to my cystic pimples. I keep a bottle handy in my bag for instant freshness too. I gave another bottle for my lola who is battling with eczema and she told me it has helped her a lot because she doesn’t have to rely on expensive medicated creams anymore.
While my pimples are not fully healed, yet. I can honestly say that the remarkable improvement of my skin recently is due to using this consistently. They are almost dried. The yucky “pus” has erupted and right after popping it (the safe sanitized way), I sprayed top-o immediately to prevent infection. You can also use this as a final mist after putting make-up to look more natural.
I remember one of my first posts here on the blog which was my Sea Salt Experiment for Acne. This is similar to that, but better. Like times 100 better because it’s professionally made and packaged for convenience. Yes, I’m buying this again, and again, and again (discount please! hehe)
Where to buy? http://top-o.com.ph/shop-now/