Healthy Eats Diet Delivery Review
Real Talk. I’m in a blogging blogger mood right now and willing to write 20+ worth of backlogs in one day. Anyway, despite my love for my regular diet delivery service; I paused for a week because there are days I’m so busy I don’t get to eat my meals at work. Then I paused for another week, to try another one just for the sake of trying so I agreed to try Healthy Eats. Well according to them, they are…
What is Healthy Eats?
- It is a 7 day – diet gourmet meal program created by Chef Jam Melchor that is served in a box delivered at your doorsteps. Three (3) meals: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER and a SNACKthat is made from scratch with the use of organic and sustainable ingredients. Low Fat, Low Sodium and No MSG. All meals are calorie counted.
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
I got to try their 1,200 calorie for a week but only got photos of the 3-day food because I got booked with a lot of eating out that I wasn’t able to eat my meals for Wednesday and Friday.
- Ham and Egg Multigrain
- Chicken Roulade + Side Salad
- Tropical Chicken
- Meditterranean Muesli
- Smoked Fish Putanesca
- Pork Pistou + Red Rice
- Tuna Multigrain
- Vegetable Parmegiana
- Low Calorie Swiss Roll
- Sweet and Sour Fish + Red Rice
Now despite proper handling and refrigeration of my food for Monday, my chicken roulade tastes so sour I discovred it was spoiled already. I quickly texted Healthy Eats and they responded naman with an apology and that it will not happen again. I mentioned I was allergic to Cilantro but my Thai Noodles still had cilantro. I got sad. As much as I would like to post a raving review, I found the dishes to be bland and ordinary. That’s in my taste ha. Everyone has different taste buds.
Price List and How to Order
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by doing the following:
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Leave a comment below (anything! comments, questions, thoughts, suggestions)
Take care beautiful person. Come again soon! – Kaycee