As a professional wrestler, it’s a must to have our make-up intact all the time. Amidst the sweat and tears (tears talaga?! haha). I’m always scouting for the best waterproof makeup money can buy. A good waterproof foundation is hard to find and it’s a blessing that L’oreal Paris Phililppines finally released the famous Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation here! Read until the bottom for the full review. I also want to know what you think so please leave a comment or two 🙂
How Much? 649php (they go on sale sometimes!)
Where to buy? Leading department stores, Watson’s
Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.
Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.
To apply, use fingers or your favorite makeup brush.
AQUA / WATER / EAU
L’oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Swatch in Buff 03
L’oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Review
WHEN FRESHLY APPLIED
The Infallible Pro Matte Foundation, as you can see, is not matte per-se. It has a velvet finish with a soft glow.
AFTER 12 HOURS
This is how it looks like after 12 hours of intense wrestling training. High impact. No breaks. I didn’t even have time to use a oil control film.
- Packaging – It comes in a compact squeeze tube with a secure cap. I love packaging like this. It’s convenient, you can bring it anywhere even travel since it does not come in a breakable glass.
- Coverage – It has medium coverage. I suggest using a concealer on top for darker blemishes. But overall, it’s good enough to make your skin a lot better without looking fake. I hate overdone makeup.
- Staying Power – Bask in the glory of the photos above. Bwahahaha. Indeed it lasted 12+ hours. I haven’t tried it for 24 hours and I’m not planning to because c’mon, never ever sleep with make-up on.
- Shade/Finish – It says its matte but it’s not. It has a velvet finish with a soft glow.
- Texture – The formula is pretty thick so it’s clean to use. It’s easy to apply even with fingers!
- Scent – fragrance-free
- Final Thoughts – This is holy grail material in my books. Rating this a 5/5. I even saved a few tubes as backup in case I run out! I love this foundation so much!