[MAKEUP] Shiseido Stick Foundation (Photos, Reviews, Swatch)
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Summer is still a long way to go and for girls who want to stay looking flawless at the beach while having ultimate protection will LOOOOOVE this one. Imagine something like a BB Cream product that has skin benefits, very water resistant, and will last and last on your skin even while swimming.
I receive a lot of compliments on my skin whenever I wear this foundation at work, but hey do you know this is the perfect beach companion? Just swipe and go. Scroll further down for the complete review..
|It’s small and handy. It fits just right at the palm of your hand, you can even fit it in your pocket.|
|It’s bigger than a lipstick but smaller than your usual stick foundation|
|My shade is Fair Ochre|
|When swatched on my hand.|
What I Like About Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation
- It’s totally natural. It doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing makeup.
- It has a dewy finish, dewy but not oily. If you have dry skin it will look creamy.
- Has an ample coverage but not too much
- It’s non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores, hooray!
- You put it on, it stays on!
- Can withstand the Philippine weather. Heat!
- It’s tiny and handy.
- Since it’s a stick foundation, it’s very easy to apply and blend just with your fingers. No special tools needed.
What I Don’t Like About Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation
- I wish it had more product! I’m afraid I’ll run out fast
- I wonder if there’s a drugstore alternative. I hope Majolica Majorca (their sister lower end brand) offers something similar but for a more budget-friendly price.
HOW TO USE
- 1 Swipe on your forehead
- 2 Swipes for each of your cheek just like kitten whiskers *meow*
- 1 Swipe on your chin
- Blend Blend Blend outwards. Tada! You’re done in less than 5 minutes.
Kikaysikat Tip: While I understand some of you ladies may not have the budget to splurge on this awesome foundation, a decent alternative is Maybelline’s BB Stick Foundation (although this one isn’t waterproof but it has the same SPF)
Hi! I've shared this on my FB account. 🙂
Wow! A BB Cream plus sun block! Now that is a sweet deal. 🙂 Thanks for sharing. Gab – http://www.taragumala.blogspot.com
Believe me girl, walang dupe to. I searched high and low. Huhuhu. This is one of the few products that get me the most compliments and is the ONLY cream product I can tolerate in the summer. As in, di sya malagkit. Tapos sweat proof pa. I am in Ochre. Buti na lang they added shades. Dati 3 lang e. Kaloka.
How long does a tube last for you? Kasi ang liit nya e!
parang gusto ko nito! pricey nga lang pero since waterproof ito, i think will consider na bumili nitong product.
I'm a Revlon girl, but I'm always open to new products. I'll check this out.
Pag inaraw-araw baka 3-4 months lang. Pero I use something in between, kaya umaabot ng 1 year. Nauubos kapag summer. Bibili na ako ulit soon. Ubos na e 😛
Hindi kaya tine-testing pa lang ang market kaya maliit muna ang first batch na nilabas? Pag naman siguro lumakas ang demand, kahit every summer man lang sana, offer pa rin nila ito
Another must try product from Shiseido. Thanks for sharing this post.
Many people find this product good. I will never know, I am not fond of wearing cosmetics.
I will try this soon! My daughter is a kikay too and she teaches me how to be one! 🙂
A friend of mine uses this brand. She seems really happy with it. 🙂
maliit talaga sya! 🙁
Hi! Thanks for the review. Do you know what shade you are in mac foundations? NC25 or NC 30? I'm trying to pick a shade and can't decide between fair ivory and fair ochre! Thanks!
Im an NC25, na try mo na ba sa counter? Their foundations tend to go on a darker side so I suggest getting a shade lighter.