I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Summer is still a long way to go and for girls who want to stay looking flawless at the beach while having ultimate protection will LOOOOOVE this one. Imagine something like a BB Cream product that has skin benefits, very water resistant, and will last and last on your skin even while swimming.
I receive a lot of compliments on my skin whenever I wear this foundation at work, but hey do you know this is the perfect beach companion? Just swipe and go. Scroll further down for the complete review..
|It’s small and handy. It fits just right at the palm of your hand, you can even fit it in your pocket.|
|It’s bigger than a lipstick but smaller than your usual stick foundation|
|My shade is Fair Ochre|
|When swatched on my hand.|
What I Like About Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation
- It’s totally natural. It doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing makeup.
- It has a dewy finish, dewy but not oily. If you have dry skin it will look creamy.
- Has an ample coverage but not too much
- It’s non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores, hooray!
- You put it on, it stays on!
- Can withstand the Philippine weather. Heat!
- It’s tiny and handy.
- Since it’s a stick foundation, it’s very easy to apply and blend just with your fingers. No special tools needed.
What I Don’t Like About Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation
- I wish it had more product! I’m afraid I’ll run out fast
- I wonder if there’s a drugstore alternative. I hope Majolica Majorca (their sister lower end brand) offers something similar but for a more budget-friendly price.
HOW TO USE
- 1 Swipe on your forehead
- 2 Swipes for each of your cheek just like kitten whiskers *meow*
- 1 Swipe on your chin
- Blend Blend Blend outwards. Tada! You’re done in less than 5 minutes.
Kikaysikat Tip: While I understand some of you ladies may not have the budget to splurge on this awesome foundation, a decent alternative is Maybelline’s BB Stick Foundation (although this one isn’t waterproof but it has the same SPF)