What? Maybelline The Nudes Palette
How much does it cost/price? 675php
Where to buy? Maybeline Counters near you
You can never have enough nude eyeshadow palettes. Am I right or am I right? I actually reviewed several already. Read on to see my full review.
It’s a compact that’s actually compact
Lovely, wearable, and blendable shades
|click to enlarge|
How to Use Maybelline The Nudes Palette
What I Like
- The price. This has got to be the best most affordable nude eyeshadow palette that I tried so far at 675php
- I applied this using no primer and it lasted for 6 hours without creasing or fading! I was amazed!
- Each eye shadow color blends seamlessly with one another. It’s fool-proof.
- The guide at the back of the palette is useful and handy
- It’s light and compact. Surprisingly, this has been my favoite go-to palette I take it anywhere with me.
- I like how the satin finishes have a nice creamy feel.
What Could Be Improved
It needs a few swipes to grab the color from the palette. There are a single dud in the palette (the lightest shimmery color is chunky, not pigmented and has a lot of fallout). The “eyeshadow sponge” that came with it is useless. I prefer using my fingers to put eyeshadow. I never encountered a perfect nude eyeshadow palette EVER so this is still forgiveable.
Looks You Can Create
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by leaving a comment, sharing this post, or
Do I Recommend this Product?
A huge YES. It’s an affordable eyeshadow palette that has a variety of shades that complement each other well. You won’t have any trouble creating a subtle daytime eye shadow look or even a bolder smokey eye makeup look during night time.
Recommend this article!