🙂 Thank you hubby for sponsoring my purchases! Teehee.. Can’t wait to try everything and review them for you guys. The skinfood BB mushroom cream is a gift from Cindy my officemate 😀
Can you name them all? Kidding!
|My haul on my purple pilates mat|
I went all around different stores but ended up buying more at SaSa and Watson’s. Lots of cosmetics my eyes were oggling all over. I wanted to buy EVERYTHING. But I stuck with essentials that I’m sure I would use. Not much blushers or eyeshadows here because I still have lots.
- K-Palette 24 Hour Pen Liner in Black – 2 pieces. I got one at first but it was too awesome not to buy a backup.
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Fresh
- Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream – Oh, this one’s 516PHP from Korea. Talk about MARKUP! *roll eyes*
- Kate Eyeshadow Palette
- Canmake Highlighter in White
- Canmake Lip Concealer
- Canmake Blusher Duo
- Soap and Glory Arch of Triumph – You know that brows are very important! I tried this at sephora and it was love at first trial. I got this because it’s pencil too. Pencils are one of the cosmetics that have the longest lifespan.
- Urban Decay Naked Liners Set
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
- Benefit Eyebright
- Sasatine Mascara – It clumps to the highest of levels. SUCKS! Dont buy!
- Imju Fiberwig Macara – An all time fave, my 3rd tube already. But my sis in law gave me another one so this will be a backup.
- Bronson Tourmaline Mini Iron – I got it because it was so tiny, light, and PINK
- Random Sasa Facemasks to give away to friends 🙂
Oh, and have I mentioned it always rains in SG when I come visit? Here’s me at Singapore Zoo.. drenched. 😀 but still had a good time!
Have a happy Wednesday peeps!