Beautiful babes! Today we’ll be featuring NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Leathal Kiss. I think the last time I wore a bright pink fuchsia lipstick was 6 years ago. It was my all-time favorite NARS Schiap. Oh God, I even had the spelling wrong and had to rely on the dictionary to correct me. I initially spelled it as fuschia. Thanks to NYX Philippines for giving me a few of their products, I was able to re-discover the beauty of wearing bright lipsticks again. My review will be quick and easy to read *wink wink*
NYX FULL THROTTLE LIPSTICK
It’s the color addict’s ultimate fix and a makeup artist’s dream: Our new waterproof Full Throttle Lipstick covers your lips with super-saturated matte color and features a unique bullet with a beveled edge for lining, filling and perfecting your pout to your heart’s desire.
NYX FULL THROTTLE LIPSTICK PHOTOS SWATCHES
NYX FULL THROTTLE LIPSTICK REVIEW
- Packaging – It comes in a slim tiny tube. Even the product itself and applicator is small. They shaped it that way for easy application. It can be used as a lip liner and lipstick.
- Coverage – It has a matte opaque coverage. Which makes the packaging understandable because a little goes a long way.
- Staying Power – The NYX Full Throttle Lipstick claims to last and withstand food and water. It did. I swiped it during the morning and come after-lunch it left a beautiful pink stain.
- Shade/Finish – I got the color Leathal Kiss which is, like I said a bright pink fuchsia. This type of color can be selective. Those who have warm undertones will have a hard time pulling this off. But if you have cool undertones or neutral like mine, this is an instant face brightener. Lalo na kapag “haggard”
- Texture – It’s matte but not drying. It’s one of the more moisturizing lipsticks I’ve tried. It’s quite smooth to apply
- Scent – Fragrance free
- Final Thoughts – Other reviewers of this lipstick mentioned that the texture depends on the shade. Leathal Kiss is quite smooth and has excellent pigmentation. I’m keeping this lipstick but I don’t think I’ll try their other colors. The bright pink color is perfect for the coming summer season!
What do you think BBs? Will you wear this lipstick?