I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Ingredients (I bolded the active ingredients)
What I Like
- It’s light on the skin! You won’t feel like there’s heavy cream on so it’s perfect for our humid weather
- It really leaves a rosy dewy lit from within glow on your skin once applied. It leaves a radiant dewy pink finish.
- If you’re hiyang, Pond’s products really work. It will not make you as fair as snow white BUT it will give you that pushyaw maaliwalas hindi dugyot look. LOL
- A little goes a long way, as seen on my hand photo above I only used a pea size to spread out and it’s a lot already
- Did you know that it’s active ingredient niacinamide also works in reducing and preventing acne? That’s why they’re so proud when they promise it will reduce acne spots too!
- It’s cheap at 149php! Affordable for teens and students alike.
What could be improved
- Meh.. the tub is really unsanitary. Constantly dipping our fingers in the pot would contaminate it to bacteria. It would be great if they also sell this in their regular squeeze-tube packaging
Will I buy again?
Personal Side Notes: Hey everyone! I’m so glad I managed to write today. I have 3 post backlogs that I have to finish this week boohoo. Yep, I call these backlogs if they are from someone else like an event I went to, a shopping experience, and something that I really didn’t buy from my own pocket. I admit it’s one of the perks of being a “top” blogger but it’s a double edged sword since we are really required sometimes to finish writing on a specific timeline! That’s why I decided to really choose what to review. It must be a product I really like and an event I really enjoyed, or else it’s really not worth writing for don’t you agree?(REALLY! haha) Oh my I’m blabbing a lot na. I’ve been sick pa yesterday so all I did was take a rest. Later pala is my son’s school play. His first! He’ll be playing a mouse in Pied Piper of Hamlin. I’m such a proud mama, I’ll be posting pictures of him here too! 🙂
I hope you’re all doing well. I do respond to all disqus comments and questions as soon as I get to sit down on my working computer. As of this moment I’m writing this on my tita’s office. I’m headed out to the gym and a spa treatment somewhere that I’ll be excited to share to you soon too! Hay! I’ve got so many kwento pa but I have to say goodbye for now.
Love lots, your kikay guru, Kat