RDL Papaya Soap with Milk is one of my favorite whitening soap to use because of the ff. reasons
- It’s gentle enough to be used on the face
- It’s milky-fruit fragrance that lasts
- Moisturizing effect
- It does make skin fairer by a few notches
- Relatively good ingredients for it’s price
- It doesn’t sting! Most whitening soaps sting the skin especially in the sensitive areas of the body
RDL is a known brand for it’s hydroquinone products but they have a decent line of whitening soaps as well. The one thing that I do not like about this soap is that it produces this weird white stuff when you leave it in a moist environment for quite some time (2-3 days) and personally, I find it gross. So make sure you leave keep it dry to avoid the white stuff from forming. I assume it has a humectant that absorbs moisture.
Papaya extract helps whiten your skin. It has vitamins
A, C & E which are excellent sources of nutrients for the skin.
Milk contains hydrolyzed protein that nourishes skin making it softer
Check out reviews for other whitening soaps here:
BEST WHITENING SOAPS IN THE PHILIPPINES