So basically I have sparse and thin eyelashes, top and bottom. Using mascara alone just doesn’t do it for me. I need to tightline when I do my makeup to make my almond-shaped eyes POP.
Tightline – Also called invisible eyeliner, is a technique in which you line your upper waterline to subtly define and thicken the appearance of your eyelashes.
I usually go for pen, gel, or liquid types if I want it to last the whole day, but it doesn’t look as natural as I want them to be. Even the pricier pencils smudge, too dry, scratchy, or fade easily.
I haven’t found the perfect pencil type until I discovered Canmake Creamy Touch Liner. Helloooooooo everyone! Today we’ll be reviewing Canmake Creamy Touch Liner in 02 Medium Brown (P680 at Canmake Ph) and I can’t stop raving about this amazing eyeliner! Read my review to find out why.
Canmake Creamy Touch Liner Description
- Resistant to water, sweat, tears, and sebum
- Contains beautifying ingredients
● Glides onto your eyelids! The low-drag tip is formulated to be kind to your eyelids.
1.5mm hyper-slim tip
● With such a slim tip, drawing ultra-fine lines and filling in the gaps between lashes is simplicity itself ♪
● Twist-up design means that the tip stays slim.
Bold, rich color
● Provides perfect color with just one application, so there’s no need to go over the line again.
● Rich color that’s just glossy enough to make your eyes stand out!
A beautiful line that lasts and lasts
● Once dry, it clings to your lids and won’t budge a millimeter! Waterproof formulation resistant to water, sweat, tears, and sebum.
● Stands up to rubbing, so your make-up stays looking as fresh as it did when you first applied it.
Contains beautifying (moisturizing) ingredients
Squalane, jojoba seed oil, macadamia seed oil, sodium hyaluronate
● The tip is very soft, so do not twist up more than 1–2mm for use.
● Please note that the tip can’t be retracted once you have twisted it up.
After copying that entire product description from Canmake’s official website, and reading it through and through. I have one conclusion. Canmake Creamy Touch Liner delivers what it claims to do.
Packaging – Super slim plastic twist-up pen. I like that it’s thin enough to create natural looking tightlines. Do not overtwist as you cannot retract it once you do. It also has a tendency to break if it’s too long. Keep it short, you can always twist if you need more product.
Coverage – A swipe delivers the perfect amount of color, no need to re-draw over.
Texture – Daaaaaaaym! That’s got to be the smoothest pencil liner I’ve tried. No tugging that can cause eyelid wrinkles. Silky, and such a pleasure to apply! It’s so soft and smooth I had doubts whether it will stay put and…
Longevity – OH DAYMMMM! It sets a few seconds after application and once it dries it won’t budge ever. Rub it. Wet it. Smudge it. CRY. This would stay put. AMAZING. Trust me. I wore this on a day I was feeling sadder than usual and cried out of nowhere and it didn’t make me look like a panda.
The swatch I placed on my hand stayed after shower I had to use an oil-based makeup remover to take it off. It’s that good.
Price – A bit pricey but so worth it.
Pros – READ the entire description above HAHA
Cons – Breaks easily, be careful.
Thoughts – I’m officially addicted to Canmake products and their Creamy Touch Liner is definitely one of my favorites. I’d purchase over and over and over and over.