Description: Inspired by the rare beauty of South Sea black pearls. Cyleina gives your skin a luminous clarity using premium skin-enhancing ingredients.
- Collagen promotes a smooth, radiant, firm, and well hydrated skin
- Licorice has anti-bacterial and natural skin whitening complex
- Alpha Arbutin gently exfoliates dead skin cells and inhibit melanin production
- Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant with excellent moisturizing properties
- Infused with peppermint oil for antiseptic effect and added refreshing cooling sensation!
- Hydrolized Pearl Extracts which speed up the generation of new skin cells
|photo credits: dianwantstowrite.com|
- Packaging – I like how everything is black. It stands out from the crowd of pink and orange box among its competition. The box has a matte finish and design that adds to its class
- Price – At 120php, this is not your ordinary whitening soap. It’s mid-ranged, but you get what you pay for at quality.
- Fragrance – It’s not fruity, it’s not floral. But my son says it smells like strawberries. For me it’s so faint and barely noticeable, albeit pleasant.
- Ingredients – They used top notch ingredients worth to be raved by many. The cooling sensation is quite freshing, not overpowering. This might be the perfect whitening soap to use this summer! ^_^
- Effectiveness – This is something ot be used in the long term to achieve maximum results. It will not significantly lighten your skin complexion but is effective in terms of brightening. After a month or so of using it, I noticed that my skin is tight, taught, and radiant upon using. Without any makeup on. One thing I don’t like about this soap is that it’s very hard to create a lather. It doesn’t bubble very well. This is a sign of your soaps purity. Cyleina Black Pearl soap is so pure it doesn’t have much of the fillers that make soap bubble.
Kikaysikat Tip: Use a loofa or face towel to create the lather you need when using this soap. It doesn’t foam very well.
☆☆☆☆ – 4 stars!
I hoped you enjoyed my review! Have you tried this black pearl soap from Cyleina? How about their other variants? Which one is your favorite so I can try it next!?