What? Diamond Orange Peel and L-Glutathione Face and Body Bar
How much does it cost? 143php
Where did you buy it? Watson’s
Honestly, this review is way past its due. I always recommend this to readers who are looking for a good soap that can help dry up their pimples fast while at the same time, lightening their skin color. Just continue reading along for the full review my friends!
According to the box “A specialty soap that combines the nourishing properties of Orange Peel Extract with the whitening power of L-Glutathione. It deep cleanses, unclog pores, calms acne prone skin, lightens dark spots, and brightens overall complexion. Clinically proven to exfoliate, whiten and refine the skin in as little as 1 week!
How to use? Lather onto wet skin and massage for 1-2 minutes. This is the best way to make the most of your whitening and beauty soaps. Leaving it on for a few minutes (maximum of 5!) will let the beneficial ingredients get absorbed in your skin and bloodstream.
- Orange Peel Extract – Whitening/exfoliating
- Claire Blanche – bleaching
- Arbutin – bleaching
- Saxifraga Sarmentosa – strawberry geranium.
- Ascorbyl Phosphate – vitamin C for whitening
- Paeonia Suffruiticosa Root Extract – Peony. Whitening and anti-aging. Protects the skin from free radicals.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract – Traditional anti-inflammatory herb
- whitening, decreases melanin pigment
I’m smelling this because it is the strangest smelling soap I ever smelled. Why?
- Price – It is expensive at 143php per bar but the ingredients are all natural and of quality
- Packaging – It’s in a regular orange box and inside is a sealed bar of soap
- Texture – It’s slimy but makes a good lather.
- Scent/Fragrance – Imagine this soap is slimy AND smells like Xonrox and orange mixed together.
- Effectiveness – Despite the icky texture and scent of this soap I still love it. This is my go-to soap when I have bad skin days because it works and it is safe to use. It has all natural ingredients that make it effective but gentle on the skin. It never stings even if I leave it on for a few minutes.
This is one of my favorite whitening soaps in rotation and I will buy this over and over and over. It may be a bit costly but it’s worth every penny.