Brand : Etude House
Product : Water Color Blusher
Price : Php 348 .00
Shade : No. 01 Pink
Content : 15g
- No. 1 Pink
- No. 2 Red
- No. 3 Orange
- No. 4 Purple
(I can’t read Korean so I just based it off their color LOL, correct me if I’m wrong so I can update this post)
With our country’s humidity and bipolar weather, I’m always on the lookout for a long lasting, natural looking, yet affordable blusher! Powders are great, but for me, they tend to wear off easily. Liquid cheek stain is an alternative but the color range is very limited (it mostly comes in one color. RED). That’s why I’m really excited to share with you my discovery. The Etude House Water Color Blusher in No. 1 Pink. I’ll squeal all the details in the following order:
- Color Range
- Staying Power
How to Apply Etude House Watercolor Blusher in No. 1 Pink
I use a pea sized amount, rub it in between my fingers and apply on the apples of my cheeks.
Etude House Watercolor Blusher in No. 1 Pink Swatched on Hand
- Packaging – It comes in a small squeeze tube. It reminds me of those small concentrated watercolor paint we buy to work on our art projects.
- Price – It’s only 348php very affordable. That’s what I appreciate about Etude House, quality korean makeup at a student-friendly rate.
- Color – Yey for more colors! You can choose among 4, my favorite is the pink one because it blends well and can make anyone look youthful instantly
- Texture – I love that you can use so little yet it goes a long way. It has a matte mousse texture.
- Staying Power – Lasted 5 hours with no retouching in our humid country and on my normal skin.
- Recommendation – I’m wondered if this can be used for the lips too but I found it too drying hehe. For the cheeks it is!
Etude House Watercolor Blusher is a YAY for me!