|Oh, it’s made in Japan!!|
What it says: Look ten pounds lighter with Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular contouring kit! Featuring an easy-to-blend contour and highlighting powder, this sculpts the face, chisels the nose, and defines the cheeks achieving modelesque perfection. No surgery needed.
Kikaysikat Says: We don’t have perfect symmetrical faces. This is evident when we take photos and the lighting makes our faces look even flatter than they really are. This is where playing with the shadows come in. We can manipulate it so we look gorgeous in film and in real life. Add depth to where our face needs it, and expose what needs to be highlighted. This is the perfect product to use promise!
How to Use: Tap an angled makeup brush onto the contour powder and sweep onto problem areas to make them recede. Use a different brush to apply the highlighting powder to bring out your features
|I really love the easy to use cheat sheet|
|The brown bronzer contouring side|
|The pearlish white highlighting side|
Both colors are actually sheer but pigmented at the same time. One swipe can reveal the color already. They can be adjusted according to skin tone. If you are fair, use the bronzer sparingly. If you’re morena, use the highlighter with a light hand.
- Packaging – See details above. I love it! It’s 5 stars for me
- Texture – It’s smooth and not chalky! Another 5 stars! It can also be layered according to your skin tone.
- Pigment – Both colors can adapt to different skin tones, from morena chinita to fair.
- Staying Power – Lasts a good 6 hours on me.
- Price – A bit steep and it’s one of the pricier local brands.
|This is me after contouring my face using Happy Skin|
“Life is not about who’s real to your face. It’s about who’s real behind your back”