*whew* That was a long name. Japanese makeups tend to have a long name that it describes the product itself completely! Haha
What I Like
- It lengthens, it volumizes! Just like they said
- It doesnt clump. It didnt clump or gave me spider lashes up to 8 coats
- I can put mascara on my lower lashes without smudging
- Lasted me throughout the day
What I don’t Like
- The brush, it’s hard to coat the smaller lashes
- As with all japanese mascaras, this was hard to remove
- I dont like the cheapo packaging hehe
Who will I recommend this to?
To non-experts who want a fuss free mascara application without the clumps
Will I repurchase?
Nope. Haha, have not found my HG mascara yet.