Pixi Glow Tonic
Pixi Glow Tonic Ingredients
How to Use Pixi Glow Tonic
Tip: Since it’s not the cheapest toner you can find (but it’s soooo darn good) and you want to save, once you achieve the “glow” you need you can just use it twice a week to refresh and exfoliate your skin the safe and gentle way.
- Price – Err… a toner for 1,590 better be worth it baby (it is)
- Packaging – large 250 plastic bottle. It’s green label complements the peachy translucent liquid inside.
- Texture – watery
- Scent – barely there floral
- Does it work? YES. Soaps, moisturizers, and sunscreens can only do so much. It helped unclog my pores. I have lesser blackheads and whiteheads. I also noticed my skin more glowing and plump. This tonic is amazing. I have never used ‘toners’ because I don’t believe in putting ‘unnecessary’ extras on one’s skin I tried it and it is AMAZING. This has done nothing but improve the tone, texture of my skin. I never get spots anymore, and my skin looks brighter. My skin has never looked better. I heard from the grapevine it also works on removing milia (the yucky white spots under the eyes)
- Who do I recommend this to? All skin-types, especially those with sensitive skin who are searching for a gentle exfoliating toner! It’s alcohol-free and filled with natural goodness.
- Will I re-purchase? YES. Don’t mind about the price too much, the bottle is HUGE and will definitely last. It’s part of my skincare routine and I don’t think I can live without it na (dear gretchen, angel, lia and the rest of the glamourbox ladies, please keep this in your product lineup, pretty please *googly eyes*)