Product Glow Tonic
Price Php 1,590 250ml
Where to Buy? Glamour Box!
I’m so thankful to have been invited to Pixi Beauty’s Get up and Glow launch a few months ago because it was also the official launch of the best selling, most coveted, highly raved exfoliating toner. Besides skin whitening, I’m now officially obsessed on holding on to youthful wrinkle-free skin as long as I can. Scroll and read until the bottom for the full review and details!
Pixi Glow Tonic
I thought Pixi was just a makeup brand. I didn’t know they offer skincare too! Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Pixi Glow Tonic Ingredients
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
How to Use Pixi Glow Tonic
You soak a cotton ball or a cotton pad with Pixi Glow Tonic and just smooth all over your face and neck (avoiding the eye area) gently, right after washing your face, before your moisturizer or serum. Twice a day.
Tip: Since it’s not the cheapest toner you can find (but it’s soooo darn good) and you want to save, once you achieve the “glow” you need you can just use it twice a week to refresh and exfoliate your skin the safe and gentle way.
- Price – Err… a toner for 1,590 better be worth it baby (it is)
- Packaging – large 250 plastic bottle. It’s green label complements the peachy translucent liquid inside.
- Texture – watery
- Scent – barely there floral
- Does it work? YES. Soaps, moisturizers, and sunscreens can only do so much. It helped unclog my pores. I have lesser blackheads and whiteheads. I also noticed my skin more glowing and plump. This tonic is amazing. I have never used ‘toners’ because I don’t believe in putting ‘unnecessary’ extras on one’s skin I tried it and it is AMAZING. This has done nothing but improve the tone, texture of my skin. I never get spots anymore, and my skin looks brighter. My skin has never looked better. I heard from the grapevine it also works on removing milia (the yucky white spots under the eyes)
- Who do I recommend this to? All skin-types, especially those with sensitive skin who are searching for a gentle exfoliating toner! It’s alcohol-free and filled with natural goodness.
- Will I re-purchase? YES. Don’t mind about the price too much, the bottle is HUGE and will definitely last. It’s part of my skincare routine and I don’t think I can live without it na (dear gretchen, angel, lia and the rest of the glamourbox ladies, please keep this in your product lineup, pretty please *googly eyes*)
Can I say best. toner. ever. ?