I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
What? Relumins Advanced White Oral Glutathione
How much? 1,800php/60 capsule (2x a day intake)
Where can I buy? http://www.flawlessbeautyandskinph.com
How was your weekend? Mine was super long. I’ve been missing work the past few days because of the sniffles. Sudden change of weather maybe? But I still try to attend events that I’d love to go to like the Sample Room launch of Pond’s Pearl Cleansing Gel, as well as the launch of Makeup Magazine for 2015. I promised an update after a month of taking my Relumins Advanced White Oral Glutathione capsules together with Relumins collagen but to be honest with you I just consistently used the glutathione because I’m really not fond of taking sublingual tablets.
INGREDIENTS (Relumins Advanced Oral Glutathione Ingredients)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 300mg: has been shown to preserve the Glutathione reserves in the body.
- Alpha Lipoic acid, 225mg: Both fat and water-soluble, that means it can work throughout the body Evidence suggests alpha Lipoic Acid may help extend the time that Glutathione levels remain elevated after supplementation.
- L-Methionine, 150mg:Therapy resulted in a significant increase of hepatic Glutathione levels both in patients with alcoholic and in those with non-alcoholic liver diseases as compared with placebo-treated patients.
- Vitamin E, 150IU:Glutathione level is significantly related to Vitamin E level, and supplementation with Vitamin E (100 IU/day) significantly increases Glutathione and lowers lipid per-oxidation and HbA1c concentrations in the erythrocytes of type 1 diabetic patients.
- Vitamin B2, 7.5mg: is instrumental in reduction of the oxidized form of Glutathione (GSSG) to its reduced form (GSH).
- Selenomethionone, 300mg:Studies show that Selenomethionone supplemented medium exhibited markedly elevated Glutathione peroxidase activity and linear increases in abundance of GPx1 and GPx3 proteins.
The unfamiliar ingredients in this product is the Selenomethionone and the L-Methionine, I’m assuming these are the glutathione components used instead of L-Glutathione. Together with NAC and ALA, they work hand in hand to prevent melanin formation in our skin resulting it to fairer, whiter skin tone.
Photos speak louder than words so I’m sharing you a latest picture of mine taken under natural lighting without any filters or foundation, see how it’s even it is with my arms and neck? I’ve been using glutathione for more than 8 years already so you won’t find here the huge before/after black/white difference BUT with the tone of my skin. Some glutathione makes your skin yellowish, other pinkish, and this one; white. Pearly white? Especially when under natural sunlight. Also, even if it has ALA, I did not have any pimples compared to other gluta brands with ALA in them.
I recommend this to folks who want to achieve that pale white complexion, without any pinkish or yellowish undertones. Surprisingly too, I only took 1 capsule a day and still achieved this effect so it can be cost effective somewhat. John and my other friends commented that there are days that I looked paler than usual and I have to put on extra bronzer or blush-on to make up for it.
I’ll be venturing out onto other brands (still) to find something that will give me rosy-white and glowing skin.
This is really no filter, under natural sunlight. The new V-shape is courtesy of Intrathermal Face Lift from Skin Philosophie Clinic