Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Who’s familiar with Top-Gel Papaya Soap? Their cream used to be popular! As famous as Chin Chun Su and Mena. When I saw the soap in one if the shelves in a 7-11 store, I got intrigued. Do they really have a soap? Is this for real? 7 years later, this odd looking soap became a staple in my bath soap rotation. Read my full review below
The only soap that has papaya, squalene, vitamin E, vitamin C, AHA, and collagen in a single bar. It deep cleanses your skin and removes excess oil making it smooth, white, and free from blackheads and pimples.
Soap base (what the hell is their soap base), Cocoamidopropyl betane, Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Papain, Squalene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Acetohydroxamic Acid, Collagen
- Butylated hydroxytoluene, also known as dibutylhydroxytoluene, is a lipophilic organic compound, chemically a derivative of phenol, that is useful for its antioxidant properties.
- Papain is papaya extract. Known to help exfoliate and make skin fairer
- Squalene is an excellent moisturizer and anti-oxidant
- Vitamin E is a moisturizer
- Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant and helps lighten dark marks
- Collagen is a popular anti-aging ingredient
Review: Top-Gel Papaya Whitening Soap
First of all, this soap smells like cheap car freshener. It makes me nauseous sometimes. It costs 71php in Watson’s and not all branches have this available. They are emphasizing their laser box because apparently, despite its cheap price. It is still being replicated. My brother used to have bacne problems when he was in highschool so I told him to try this soap. Surprisingly, it worked wonders for him. He was so happy that his back pimples dried within a couple of weeks using it.
The ingredients list is spectacular for the price. But it can be harsh as it stings the sensitive area so do your best to protect that part! Me? I like to use this on my body because it makes it feel a lot cleaner. I don’t use any lotion or skincare on my body too much just soap.