Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
The perfect woman deserves to look good, feel great! There are so many Mother’s Day tributes out there but one stood out from the rest. The video from Watsons PH talks about how unaware most moms are about how their children see them—brave, selfless, caring and responsible.
Moms, we know that you have so much love to give! This Mother’s Day, learn how to appreciate yourself, because you deserve to get a little more of that love, too. #LookGoodFeelGreat#WatsonsPH
Posted by Watsons Philippines on Sunday, April 29, 2018
Moms are often hard on themselves; completely unaware that to their children, husbands and loved ones, they are perfect. A mother may describe the perfect woman as “loving and caring” when, in fact, that is she.
A mother’s love is selfless and her job never ends but she deserves a break. Moms need to pamper themselves and be pampered. Happy mothers who look good and feel great in turn make their loved ones feel great, too.
For Mother’s Day, make her feel like the perfect woman who looks good and feels great always. Here are some ideas:
Simple Yet Sweet Gift Idea’s for Mother’s Day
- Give your mom a homemade gift card for a foot and hand massage. It should be redeemable forever.
- Put together a special basket for mom filled with beauty and wellness goodies such as facemasks, massage oil, a bottle of multivitamins and nail polish. Basically, the basket should include items your mother will enjoy.
- Give her gift cards from her favorite store. If she loves beauty, then she will enjoy shopping at Watsons. If it’s fashion she’s into, she will surely love the wide selection at The SM Store.
- Write a letter or poem telling her why she is the best mom in the world and what makes her perfect.
- Serve her breakfast in bed. If you can’t cook, slice some fruits and serve it with toast and butter on a beautiful plate.
- Take her out for dinner and a movie. Take note of what her favorite restaurant is and what movies she likes to watch.