*Drumroll* *Drumroll* Presenting, the ultimate whitening supplement from one of my favorite glutathione manufacturers in the Philippines, VITAPACK!!!!! *jumps with excitement*
After finishing my SnowCaps stash, I moved on and got excited with Vitapack. If you can remember in my earlier posts as in eons ago, I reviewed Vitapack Beauty and raved about it because it worked really well for me. My wish got granted and they finally came up with a formula that consists of purely glutathione only and no weight loss thingamajigs.
If you’re one of those lucky gals that is blessed with awesome bodies already and do not need any weight loss, that’s probably one of the reasons you stayed off from trying Vitapack Beauty.
Vitapack Megawhite Ingredients
- L-Glutathione 250mg – Anti-oxidant, Skin whitening
- Calcium Ascorbate 100mg (non-acidic vitamin C)
- L-Cysteine 50mg
What is L-Cysteine?
L‐Cysteine’s Skin-Whitening Abilities
- L‐Cysteine prevents the production of melanin. Therefore, even if your skin receives damage from UV rays, you won’t need to worry much about spots and freckles. L-cysteine can also wash your existing melanin pigments away with your dead skin cells, thus lightening the spots and freckles that you already have.
- L‐Cysteine stimulates the production of glutathione. Glutathione is an antioxidant that exists in the body and is very useful in preventing the production of melanin. Therefore, not taking enough L-cysteine can result in various skin troubles.
- L‐Cysteine has an antioxidative effect. It stimulates the activity of glutathione peroxidase enzymes, which protect the skin from reactive oxygen species (ROS). It also represses the activity of tyrosinase enzymes, which come from ROS and are involved in the production of melanin.
- L‐Cysteine activates your skin’s turnover, which is directly related to wrinkles and skin darkening. It helps your body’s metabolism, making it easier to flush out melanin pigments.
- L-Cysteine is an amino acid that can be produced in your body using the essential amino acid, methionine. Therefore, taking enough protein will help your body create it. L-Cysteine can also be found in pork, rice, and fish.
- The amount of L-cysteine needed for it to help out with your skin troubles is about 200mg a day. Since it is very hard to get this amount from foods, we recommend taking L-cysteine tablets. Do not take more than is needed because too much L-cysteine can increase the ROS in your body.
|I re-did my manicure today!|