I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Okay. I feel kind of bad not giving a review of this product as soon. Because I’m already on my 3rd bottle already. Yes third, you read that right! Thanks to the many rave reviews from my sisters in the beauty blogosphere, I was enticed to buy a bottle of Human Heart Nature Hydrating Toner to try last year. I also emptied a bottle of their Hydrating Facial Wash which I’ll be reviewing pretty soon too I hope.
It was always in my skincare routine. Especially when I’m taking a break from harsh acidic toners, or if I bring this bottle to travel. Because when I’m lazy, I just swipe this on my cotton pad and it acts as my makeup remover, cleanser, toner, and even moisturizer in one! Let’s go in-depth and in-detail shall we?
A non-alcohol based, moisture-boosting facial toner. Uniquely formulated with skin-plumping plant collagen and moringa seed extract; instantly hydrates and locks in natural moisture for up to 24 hours; preps skin by effectively removing all traces of makeup, residue, and grime; Perfect for soft and supple skin.
99.80% Natural | Hypoallergenic
Tone without the tightness
High time to skip those harsh toners that hurt and dry the skin. Treat yourself to the moisturizing and refreshing caress of this unique blend of plant collagen and moringa seed extract.
This gentle toner effectively removes traces of makeup, dirt and grime while instantly hydrating the skin, readying it for the next step of moisturizing.
aqua (water), glycerin, gluconolactone (corn-derived), sodium benzoate, Moringa pterygosperma (malunggay) seed extract, natto gum, hydrolyzed corn starch, Beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), xanthan gum, fragrance (all-natural)
Price – 185/200ml. CHEAP!
Packaging – Translucent white bottle with a secure flip-up top cap. Expiry is also indicated on the label.
Texture – Thicker than water, almost gel like. Viscous. Applied best using a flat cotton pad.
What I Love – TOO MANY TO MENTION! HAHA JK! Let’s to it in bullet points:
- Removes light makeup like foundation, blush, and eyeshadow. I still need to use a cleansing oil or waterproof makeup remover for eyeliners and mascara.
- It’s locally made, cruelty-free, and all-natural. Need I say more?
- Works great in conjunction with my acids like The Ordinary Retinoid.
- Like I said earlier, when I’m lazy, this becomes my all-in-one skincare products. Because it cleanses, tones, and moisturizes.
- My skin visibly looks better when I use this toner
- I use this product when I want a “clean reset” meaning I want my skin to take a break from testing random skincare
- You can use it day or night. It doesn’t leave a sticky film but it makes your face plump and feel softer longer.
What Could Be Improved – For me? To be honest nothing. I love it just the way it is!
Final Thoughts – I have normal/combination skin and this product works well for me. However, I did read some reviews online and some people get an adverse reaction from this like itchiness and redness. A word of caution. Please do test it on the back of your arm first before using on your face to make sure it’s safe.