Do you love eating seafood? Do you love eating all varieties of fish too? Well, now you have more reasons to do so. Fish oil is a standout amongst the most ordinarily consumed dietary supplements.
Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are extremely beneficial to your health. However, not all of us have the opportunity to eat fish every day, and for those people taking fish oil supplement can be a good idea.
There are tons of benefits of eating fatty fish, but some fatty fishes such as swordfish, king mackerel, and shark contain a high amount of mercury which is not good for health at all. On the other hand, fishes like Salmon, bluefin tuna, and sardines are extremely beneficial.
We are here to share with you a list of benefits of taking fish oil.
5 Benefits of fish oil for women: –
- Good for you heart: – Fish oil can be extremely beneficial to the hearts of healthy people, as well as to people who have a high risk of (or have) heart diseases.
The omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the chances of abnormal heartbeats which can lead to strokes.
- Improves your skin: – Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which boosts the collagen production in the human body and helps women achieve a young look.
Omega-3 fatty acids help the cells retain their natural moisture which keeps the skin well-hydrated throughout the day.
Taking fish oils regularly also decreases your chances of getting acne problems and ensures a blemish-free skin.
- Helps you reduce weight: – Obesity is basically when your BMI (Body Mass Index) is more than 30. According to researches, around 39% of adults suffer from obesity. This figure is even higher for high-earning countries like the United States.
Obesity is the root of all bad diseases. It increases the risk of getting a lot of other diseases such as heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes etc.
Fish oil is found to reduce the chances of getting heart disease in obese people. Further studies have shown that, along with a good diet and exercises, fish oil can help you lose weight.
According to one analysis of 21 studies, fish oil was found to reduce the waist to hip ratio and waist circumference in obese individuals.
- Supports fertility: – Fish oils support fertility in women as well as in men, so it can be taken by both parties if they are trying to have a baby.
Fish oil helps in reducing inflammation in women, balancing hormones, and regulating the cycle. It also helps in treating conditions like endometriosis and PCOS that can cause infertility.
It can be extremely valuable to pregnant women as it reduces the chances of miscarriage.
- Helps with your mental disorder: – Women have so many things to worry about every day. Fish oil, if consumed regularly, is known to reduce the risk of depression.
Not just that, it also controls your aggression. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which works on ensuring that the brain functions well. It helps the brain to adapt and deal with all sorts of mental issues.
Fish oil also improves concentration power, cognitive functioning of the brain, and enhances memory power.
Recent studies have found that fish oil can cure Alzheimer’s disease in some people and It can also be used as a treatment to ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in people of all ages.
These are the top 5 benefits women can have by eating fish oil. Omega-3 contributes a lot to eye development and brain activities. So, if you do not take enough fish oil in your diet, you should start doing it. Good luck!