Hi Ms. Kikay! I’ve been doing my research and how to lose weight and have a poreless skin and I have been stocked to your blog. I’ve read your review about the Vitapack 3-in-1 and I’m very excited to try that. How about for the skin,what is your best recommendation to lessen the pores. I’ve read your reviews about skicare products but I’m wondering how we’re you able to achieve such beautiful skin?I mean the best skin care ever.
- Oatmeal – A gentle and natural exfoliant. It also relieves itchiness and mild skin irritations. Not only that, it contains Saponin which has intense cleansing properties so it can remove deep seated dirt. It also balances oil production
- Milk – Preferably powdered so you can store the mixture for a long time. Milk has natural lactic acids which breaks down dead skincells. No dead skin means cleaner, more refined skin.
- GET 1 CUP of OATMEAL (Any kind, even the instant ones)
- GET 1 CUP of Powdered Milk (Preferably FULL Cream)
- Mix in a mason jar
- This can be stored for 2-3 months dry
- Get 2 tablespoons of your oatmeal mask mixture
- Put it in a small cup and mix 4 tablespoons of CLEAN water
- Apply the mixture to your CLEANSED face and neck and leave it on for 30 minutes
- Rinse off with water or mild soap