GLUPA WHITENING CREAM PRICE: 199PHP
Today I will be doing a review on Glupa Whitening Cream. Unlike whitening soaps, whitening creams are not as intensely popular because of our humid climate. Filipina women like myself find it hard to use whitening creams and just depend on whitening soaps since all we have to do is soap ourselves in the shower and off we go. Less steps right. But sometimes we look for something more. Using soaps alone can leave our skin dull and dry.
On my constant search for the best whitening cream in the WORLD. I stumbled upon GLUPA. GLUPA stands for Glutathione+Papaya.
Glutathione – An anti-oxidant that has skin whitening properties because it lessens the melanin pigments of our skin.
Papaya – A natural exfoliant and skin whitener.
GLUPA Whitening Cream claims whiter skin in 7 days. You can use it to other parts of the body too like underarms for underarm whitening, groin area for groin whitening, knees and elbows since these too are common problems for dark skin and uneven skin tone. Let’s talk about the ingredients and then head on to the review shall we?
GLUPA WHITENING CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Titanium Dioxide – Sun protection
- Mineral Oil – Moisturization
- Stearic Acid – Filler and preservative
- Glyceril Stearate – Filler and preservative
- Sorbitol – Preservative
- Talc – Mattifies the skin to a powder finish
- Dimethicone – Silicone. A type of silicone to give the product it’s slip. Makes it easier to apply.
- Arbutin – The powerful skin whitening ingredient
- Grape Seed Oil – Moisture
|Oopsies! I accidentaly spilled the cream! LOL|
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT GLUPA WHITENING CREAM
- It’s whipped-cream like consistency that feels so nice on my face
- It smells like dessert. It smells too good I’m tempted to eat it. Oh no.
- It has SPF15, which is a good enough protection. I’ve been crazy over sunblocks lately because if your goal is to whiten your skin you MUST protect it from the sun.
- It has active whitening ingredients like Arbutin which is really potent and effective in skin whitening.
- It has a matte finish, it’s also skin-toned. So it can also be used as a tinted moisturizer. Double purpose, hooray!
- It works. It really does. I also used it on my underarms and it lightened the area, making me confident to show it off (finally)
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT GLUPA WHITENING CREAM
saan po ba ang spf nakalagay sa bottle po? hindi ko po kase makita
I would like to tell you that I bought this Glupa Whitening Cream and I never find it useful at all. I have just wasted My money. This is useless cream I have ever seen. When I apply on my face It looks likes I applied any flour.Please stop selling such a non resultable Products.
[…] Glupa Whitening Cream […]