I moved to a new home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Now there are different versions of the Maybelline Inti-Matte Lipsticks depending on which region you source them from. Today what I’ll be featuring is the one from the Philippines. I swatched all shades on my quick youtube VLOG under natural lighting. Best viewed in HD! Enjoy BBs!
Maybelline Inti-Matte Nude Lipsticks Swatch
Maybelline Inti-Matte Nude Lipsticks Review
- Packaging – It comes in an frosted pink semi-opaque tube
- Texture – Powder Matte has that light airy texture, while Creamy Matte is just like what it says. Creamy. Both are easy to glide on lips. When using the powder matte I suggest exfoliating and moisturizing your lips first.
- Scent – No distinguishable scent, very mild chemical smell.
- Longevity – 2-3 hours per wear. It doesn’t bleed and has minimal feathering.
- Transferability – The brand doesn’t claim the lipsticks are transfer-proof so expect them to transfer when eating, drinking, or kissing
- Price – It retails at 299
- PROS – It’s cheap, has a wide range of colors and all the nudes are wearable Albeit most of them look similar to one another. If you’re struggling to find that wearable red you should try the shade in Chili .
- CONS – It lacks the staying power and if you’re dehydrated excpect some flaking.
- Hot or Not? – In this lipstick collection, there’s definitely a nude for you in any color and for every occasion. The formula is all a matter of preference. It feels light airy and barely there when applied but has a tendency to dry lips. Still, the colors are gorgeous and the price is a steal so HOT!!!!