Hot or Not? ALL of Maybelline Inti-Matte Nude Lipsticks Swatched and a Review
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Now there are different versions of the Maybelline Inti-Matte Lipsticks depending on which region you source them from. Today what I’ll be featuring is the one from the Philippines. I swatched all shades on my quick youtube VLOG under natural lighting. Best viewed in HD! Enjoy BBs!
Maybelline Inti-Matte Nude Lipsticks Swatch
Maybelline Inti-Matte Nude Lipsticks Review
- Packaging – It comes in an frosted pink semi-opaque tube
- Texture – Powder Matte has that light airy texture, while Creamy Matte is just like what it says. Creamy. Both are easy to glide on lips. When using the powder matte I suggest exfoliating and moisturizing your lips first.
- Scent – No distinguishable scent, very mild chemical smell.
- Longevity – 2-3 hours per wear. It doesn’t bleed and has minimal feathering.
- Transferability – The brand doesn’t claim the lipsticks are transfer-proof so expect them to transfer when eating, drinking, or kissing
- Price – It retails at 299
- PROS – It’s cheap, has a wide range of colors and all the nudes are wearable Albeit most of them look similar to one another. If you’re struggling to find that wearable red you should try the shade in Chili .
- CONS – It lacks the staying power and if you’re dehydrated excpect some flaking.
- Hot or Not? – In this lipstick collection, there’s definitely a nude for you in any color and for every occasion. The formula is all a matter of preference. It feels light airy and barely there when applied but has a tendency to dry lips. Still, the colors are gorgeous and the price is a steal so HOT!!!!
Abby Joy B.
All the shades look good on you, Kaycee! <33 I love Maybelline and this new line from theirs is a must-have. They kind of repeated some of the shades from their creamy and powder mattes but I can get pass that. Maybelline launched their inti-matte in US and I think the shades there were unique and also MLBB. I'm all heart eyes over toasted brown and raw cocoa! <3 Hoping to buy my own before this month ends since they are on sale, I think (199 pesos?) 😀
xo, Abby Joy
A lady can never have too many lipsticks! Lol ^-^ I’m so excited for the new Maybelline lipsticks I got from your IG sale.