*squeals* AAAAAAAAAH!!!! MISSHAAAAA! I received the Missha Magic Cushion Moisture in 23 as a sample gift and I wasn’t expecting much from it. Not even planning to review the product because I still have a lot of foundations and cc cream in my makeup box. BUT one boring day, I told myself; Hey maybe I’ll open the box, do a quick swatch, try it on my face and share it on IG stories. So I did. What’s next? Here. I am. Writing a detailed blog review because it’s beat my previous HG (Laneige BB Cushion) right in its curb!
Where to buy? @japanandkoreabeautysecrets on instagram for 1,020 php or on their facebook page
The Magic Cushion that moisturizes with each pat for moist and vitalized skin
[Wrinkle Repairing – Brightening – UV Blocking]
1. Moist & Vitalized Skin
Contains 3 types of flower water (lotus water, cornflower water, damask rose water) to provide hydration for moist and vitalized skin
2. Forms Hydrating Layer on Skin
Contains 3 flower oils (evening primrose oil, safflower seed oil, sunflower seed oil) to form a layer on the skin to help control oil-water balance and prevent loss of moisture
3. Radiant Skin Effect
Contains Photo-Well Blurring Powder to correct dull complexion and create bright, radiant skin
No. 23 Ingredients
Water, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Iron Oxides, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Fragrance(Parfum), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Yeast Extract
MISSHA MAGIC CUSHION MOISTURE in 23 REVIEW
- Packaging – Nothing spectacular with the packaging. Pretty basic white with a generic soft puff.
- Coverage – Medium to buildable. It didn’t cake even after I put on 4 layers on my chin because I have a lot of redness in that area.
- Staying Power – 6-8 hours
- Shade/Finish – It lasts 6-8 hours on my skin and in our hot and humid climate. BUT! It has a glowy and moist finish. Will depend on your preference because I know most women like their base matte. It’s a bit sticky, and it stays sticky unless you set it with powder.
- Texture – Watery with slip. Super easy to blend. All I did was small pats here and there was no struggle or tugging.
- Scent – Barely there floral.
- Final Thoughts – HG MATERIAL! IF you already have good skin. Because of its moist finish, it has a tendency to highlight both flaws and perfection. If you have a lot of bumps this will make it pop out more. This is the cushion compact to have if you have good skin and you want it to look even better. Wayyyyy better. I have smooth skin but sometimes it lacks that oomph and radiance I want. I don’t even use a separate highlighter on most days because I’m happy with its dewy finish as it is. Healthy, bright, happy skin. That’s what Missha Magic Moist Cushion provides. With regards to its skincare benefits, I don’t notice any noticeable results besides that it doesn’t make me breakout.