Now let me review one of my favorites, Maybelline Volum’ Express Hyper Curl Cat Eye Mascara! *whew* *breaks a sweat* That was long! 🙂
My favorite part of the mascara is definitely the wand. It’s sleek, and brush free. It ensures each lash is coated with the product and defines each lashes.
What I love with Maybelline Volum’ Express Hyper Curl Cat Eye Mascara is that it really holds the curl and makes your lashes look doll-like. You just need to be careful in applying this because it has a tendency to clump and if not used correctly, spider lashes as well. It’s formula is quite strong.
- Throw away mascaras older than 3 months. Mascaras have very short lifespan as they are prone to bacteria.
- Wiggle wiggle wiggle, wiggle the want to spread an equal amount of product to your lashes from root to tip to avoid clumping
- Do not be afraid to coat your lower lashes as well if you have time
- Tissue is your best friend. Roll your mascara wand in the tissue to remove excess product.
- Curl. Curl your lashes before coating with mascara so it looks natural.
What are your favorite Maybelline products?