What I LIKE
- The watershine finish, it’s glossy, it has a light texture on the lips that I like
- The shade, dragonfly red, it a just bitten lip color that I have been long been searching for. Too bad it dries the heck out of my lips. Got any dupe recommendations? Please do leave a comment!
What I DONT LIKE
- Very, extremely drying. I had this on for 15 minutes and my lips were bleeding even with a good balm underneath
- You can get more value for its worth
- Not enough color, it basically gives your lips a tint. If you’re looking for a tint, better to get a more moisturizing one instead.
Will I buy again?
I’m very open to different brands of lippies from the lowest end to the highest since they do have a good lifespan (2 years max) compared to glosses. But this is really not worth it. It’s like applying a quick dry glue to my lips and my hubby notices the chaps on my lips saying “Why arent you wearing lipstick? Why are your lips bleeding?”
Who would I recommend this to?
If you have healthy moisturized lips, you should give this a try if you want. But to be honest I wont recommend this to anyone. For it’s retail price, it would be better if you get a NYX lipstick or even Fashion 21’s instead.
Swatches and description can be found here
*Credits to 101 compiled beauty to pictures and swatches