|photo taken by: Oppo R1X
Now I’ve bought this baby from Kimstore for around 16k++ more or less. As a blogger, a fully functional mobile phone with a good camera is a must. Being a clutz as I am, I need something sturdy. I also don’t have the budget to purchase high-end phones, I don’t find it practical as they get replaced yearly anyway. I’m a Sony fan and always will be, so when the opportunity came for me to finally replace my old Samsung S4 (I strayed once, my old phones are Xperia Z and Xperia ZR) I grabbed it.
Why I love my Xperia Z3 Compact
- It’s battery lasts for 2 days on me with maximum usage, minimal charging. I can’t believe I only charge this when I sleep at night.
- It’s 21MP camera is THE BOMB. I can finally take better quality photos for you guys!
- It’s fast and barely lags
- It’s waterproof
- It has excellent stereo. I finally maximize my Spotify usage
- It’s compact. It has high-end specs at mid-range budget at a small-phone size. I don’t like huge phones that don’t fit my tiny hands
Slight pet peeve
- Because it’s waterproof, it has this flap that gets loose overtime, finally I gave up and took it off permanently. It’s not waterproof anymore but that’s okay.
UPDATE : It fell in the toilet bowl. It’s dead. It’s not waterproof. Bull****.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please leave some love by doing the following: