This is a review about a wonderful non-aerosol dry shampoo. Beach Born Dry Shampoo. If you don’t know yet, my sister and I style our hair all the time from frequent color change to rebonding (my sister). These kinds of “treatments” and “procedure” make hair brittle and sensitive that it’s advised to lessen the use of shampooing to keep it healthy. Can you imagine yourself not shampooing for a week?! SMELLY. DIRTY. GROSS. Thank God dry shampoo’s invented
That’s a big but. Most dry shampoos come in aerosol cans that can be harmful to our environment. Kaya I never used dry shampoos, until now.
About Beach Born Dry Shampoo
Spray on roots and tips to get rid of excess grease and add volume to your limp tresses! Wait a few seconds then finger style! Chemical binders are often the cause of dandruff and other scalp irritations. Beach Born Dry Shampoo contains zero bad stuff but the drawback may be contents settlng at the bottom. For ease of use…. Please store in a horizontal position and shake well before us to prevent nozzle from clogging. 150ml
Beach Born Dry Shampoo Review
What I Like:
- It’s non-aerosol so it’s safe for the environment!
- It has a mild lavender scent that’s relaxing but not overpowering
- Effective in removing excess oil and dirt
- Keeps hair color natural. No white powder residue after brushing.
- A lot of product in a bottle
What Can Be Improved:
- The packaging can be further improved. The spray nozzle sometimes clog and gets loose
- Hope they think of something to fix the “settling” of the powder from the liquid
Overall, I’m now committed on giving my little sister a staple supply of her favorite beach born dry shampoo. She gets the bottle from my closet and keeps it for herself. I’m going to purchase a stock for myself too! I want to try other Beach Born products like their purple shampoo because it’s one of the cheaper ones available online so stay posted if I get to try it soon.
What do you guys think of dry shampoos?