This post won’t be as complex. These products are what I’m currently lovin for the month of October. I’ll be posting individual reviews of each (hopefully). Woohoo, it’s the 2nd ber month already! October is very special for me and John because it’s going to be our 1st year anniversary this month. I met him during the time that I decided to finally give up on love. I told myself I’m over. I’m happy being alone. I’ll just focus on being a power-driven career woman. Cliche as it may seem but love comes when you least expect it, or when you’re about to give up on him. When I said yes to our first “date” there wasn’t really any intention for me (even on his side) for us to go beyond dating. We decided to meet really just as friends, but sparks flew!
SKIN CARE FAVORITES
- Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum – I love how it’s perfect for the lazy girl in me. Sometimes when I’m too tired to do all the skincare regimen to remove makeup and cleanse and tone and moisturize. This one does everything in 1 step! Although I use a lot of cotton pads 😛
- Shiseido Ultimune Serum – Ah… It’s like sleep in a bottle yes. Even if I lack sleep, I just apply this on at night and in the morning and my skin doesn’t look swallow or dull at all. It also has ingredients that protects our skin from harsh elements like smoke, dust, and pollution.
- SVR Sofia Whitening Soap – It’s actually the first time I used, and accepted a start-up brand for a soap. I rarely trust the products because most are just repackaged of what you can get wholesale in China town. I gave it a shot and trusted SVR Sofia Whitening Soap. I’ve been using it for a week and it’s been doing wonders already my skin, I’ll be posting an individual review pretty soon so watch out. (It smells like cream and oats!)
- Olay Pore Minimizing Toner – I use this every morning after cleansing, and before putting my Olay CC Cream. It closes the pores and makes it appear tighter. A lot of you have been asking why my skin lookes “poreless lately”. A secret no more. #nofilter
- Magic Potions Online Lash Enhancer – THIS WORKS. PERIOD. This saved my lashes from baldness after I plucked all my extensions and real lashes a couple of weeks ago.
- Maxi Peel #1 – Thanks to Rae, I’ve been using this 1x a week just to help with my clogged pores/blackheads problems. I’ll post this in detail soon too.
- Laneige Snow BB Cushion – All praises for this baby. It’s no wonder beauty bloggers have been raving about this product. It lasts long, it makes your skin looks extra radiant. It doesn’t feel heavy. It’s so easy to blend and apply! This product deserves a FULL review.
- EB Blush in Amethyst – Looking for an affordable bronzer? Search no more. See why I this is a favorite of mine in my review.
- Heroine Make Liquid Liner – When it comes to lasting eye makeup, I trust only Japanese brands. Heroine Make is the most affordable Japanese brand of makeup and it’s also one of the best. They’re liquid liner is cry-proof!
- Cover Girl Smoothers Face Powder – As you can see on the snapshot, I hit the pan on this one! It’s soooo good! I have this in translucent. It doesn’t change the color of your makeup, controls “oil” in the right places and doesn’t make me break out.
- K-Palette 24H Lasting Eyebrow – If you wish to just literally paint and draw your brows on. This is for you. It’s sleek package let’s you take it anywhere and application is a breeze!
- NYX Lipstick in Tea Rose – A flattering MLBB (my lips but better) color for neutral toned ladies. It’s has a creamy texture and finish on the lips. The only downside is it fades pretty fast and feels a bit heavy.
What are you loving this month? Hope you can share your favorites too! Leave your comment below 🙂
When my ban is over, I want to explore more of EB Single Blush-ons. Keeping myself from swatching Tan, Brown, and Pink Petal because I might get really tempted to buy since they're inexpensive.
Tulungan kita sa Ban mo. I tried the blushes you mentioned and the quality is really different from Amethyst. Magaspang sila and nag bubukol bukol in time. Si Pink Petal looks nice when swatched sa hands parang NARS desire, PERO on my face it turns orange in a few hours. Ang chaka lang.
Thanks! Kapag nagtitingin pala ng reviews dapat per color talaga. Pwedeng isang line lang sila pero iba per color.
I want to buy everything on this list 🙂 great post 🙂
Question! Where do you buy your Japanese make up stuff? I've been thinking of asking you for a while now. Ahaha