I always see the array of small sachets in Watson’s all with the label “Quick FX“. They’re conveniently packaged skincare and cosmetic products from Korea. It’s meant to provide you quality and effective products. You can also safely take with you because of they’re travel-friendly size. Not only that, it also garners rave reviews from beauty bloggers especially those in the Philippines! It took a while for me to give it a go (I also ran out of sunblock) so the timing is perfect. First on my trial-list is their Quick FX Sunblock with Niacinamide and SPF 50 and I LOVE IT.
You can purchase the Quick FX Sunblock at Watson’s for 90 pesos per sachet of 10ml
“Ate, what moisturizer can I use to prevent wrinkles and early aging?” My 18 year old sister asked me. I answered her the same answer I give to anyone. SUNBLOCK. She then asked me why. Well, prevention is better than cure. As the old cliche goes. No amount of special moisturizer can return your skin back to its youthful glow when aging starts to kick in. What we can do is slow aging down. UV rays not only cause skin darkening, but also sunspots and WRINKLES. There are a lot of sunblocks that we can choose from in the market. But which one is the best?
I reviewed several sunblocks already that I love, and it looks like I’m adding Quick FX Sunblock to the list. Why? Let’s begin with:
Remarkable ingredients to be noted here are:
- Titanium Dioxide (SPF)
- Zinc Oxide (SPF, soothes redness, help heal acne)
- Niacinamide (Vit. B3, helps lighten skin)
- Adenosine (anti-aging moisturizer)
- Lotus Water (anti oxidant, moisturizer, to be noted as #1 in the ingredients list)
- BSASM (7 herbs for dermatitis, psoriasis, and acne; soothes skin troubles)
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT QUICK FX SUNBLOCK
- It’s not just sunblock, it’s also packed with skincare benefits
- Has a matte oil-free finish
- Feels light and non-greasy (as in you can barely feel you have it on VS other sticky sunblocks)
- High SPF
- Travel-friendly and airport friendly
- Available at Watson’s and Easy to spot
WHAT CAN BE IMPROVED WITH QUICK FX SUNBLOCK
- I wish just like it’s anti-acne cream counterpart, that it came in a bigger tube
- It’s 90php/10ml; I slather copious amounts of sunblock on my face/neck/arms/legs on a daily basis. Using this product, I emptied a sachet in just 1 week
WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN?
- Yes, I actually bought another sachet. Looks like it’s going to be my sunblock staple.
WHO DO I RECOMMEND THIS TO?
- If you have oily skin, this sunblock is perfect
- Someone who loves samples and sampling
- Those who wants to prevent early signs of skin-aging