What? Gorgeous Cosmetics Cheek Creme Blush in Peaches and Cream
How much does it cost? 35AUD
Where to buy? Gorgeous Cosmetics Kiosks (details at bottom of the page)
I’m trying to take better photos, can you see? I’m trying to be “artsy” HAHA! Another one of my 2015 resolutions is to provide quality reviews and photos for this blog as much as my time permits. Hey, if they say content is king, aesthetic is queen, the social media blabber are the little prince and princesses running around making noise in the palace. I got this literally gorgeous creme blush from Gorgeous Cosmetics when I attended their pampering session
together with other beauty bloggers last year. It’s just been recently that I tried to use it and it’s quite nice.
Step away from powdery cheeks and freshen up your look with a natural, soft flush.
Lightly smooth Cheek Crème over the apples of the cheeks for defined cheekbones with a healthy glow. For those who like their rouge to make a statement, intensify your look by layering Cheek Crème. With shades including Strawberries & Cream, Crème Brulee, Peaches & Cream and Caramel Whip, we have reinvented rouge with our summery take on Cream Blush!
How to Use/Apply:
- Packaging – The creme is encased in a basic black plastic packaging similar to MAC’s Cream Color Base pero it’s shinier
- Texture – Sticky and does not dry so you can blend it as long as you want. Set it with powder or else it will remain sticky
- Pigment/Color – Similar to Benefit’s Majorette it gives a very natural peach flush on your cheeks. Like a sun kissed glow
- Staying Power/Performance – It doesn’t have good staying power and will last only 3 hours max on my normal skin
- Price – It’s a bit expensive and considered luxury for a creme blush
Will I repurchase?
I don’t think so. While I did have a phase where I used this everyday for its color, it is just too sticky and does not have strong performance when it comes to lasting power. It’s also pricey. I do love Gorgeous Cosmetics’s falsies and foundations tho. Maybe people with dry skin would appreciate this kind of blush.
“There are always flowers for those who want to see them” -Henri Matisse-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gorgeous-Cosmetics-PH/2nd Floor, Eastwood Mall | SM Aura | SM Mall of Asia