Are you one of those people who’s on the brink of giving up in using eyeliners, eyeshadows, and mascara because of severe oily lids? X-tine, an officemate of mine kept on telling me she doesn’t use liners and as they just melt on her so quickly, that she used a lot of brands already but kept on fading away. It challenged me to look for a liner that would meet her match. The K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner 1 Day Tattoo seemed perfect. It gained a lot of good reviews online and I guess it’s finally time to try it out on the worst kinds of environment; such as the oiliest of lids. Oh, and the tattoo part of its name got me!
|It’s available in Watson’s SG and also WeHaveIt43.Multiply.com
|The brush it has is really finely tipped perfect for precise application
|Here it is on my lid, after 8 hours, without primer.
- Thin precise brush
- Really lasts like a tattoo, through sweat, through tears, this liner will stay
- Does not stick to the lash curler, unlike other liquid eyeliners that even when dried out, sticks to your curler upon curling
- It’s not readily available in stores in the Philippines
- We don’t know the exact amount left upon using
- Can only be used on the upper lids, please dont use in your waterline
- Looking dry? Give your eyeliner pen a shake, just like when your shaking your nail polish to heat up and put more product on the tip. Point downwards!
- Leave to dry for 30 seconds before curling your lashes or putting mascara to make sure it stays
- Cheaper alternative? Try Aido or Nichido’s liquid eyeliner.
- The perfect mascara to pair this with is Imju Fiberwig Paint on Lashes for that super waterproof tearproof sweatproof day 🙂
I recommend it to gals who want an eyeliner that lasts. It’s perfect for the Ulzzang Makeup that requires heavy application of eyeliner. I havent tried other pen liners except for ELF that dried on me in less than a day. Oh, and my friend X-tine loved it on her when I tried it on she wanted to get my pen! 😛