Personal Off-topic Note: Have you ever felt like your life looks like a blur? Where everything is happening so soon and so fast that you don’t know where you’re going anymore? Is this another quarter life crisis? Juggling too many things at the same time is taking its toll on me and I need to let some projects go to pave way for quality. I’ll be more selective in products being sent to me so not every request will get a review or feature here. More-so, I think I’ll start writing more on products that I purchased using my own hard-earned money. Products I’m consistently using and products I’ve fallen in love with; regardless if it’s sponsored or not. Sometimes, readers might get this connotation that being one of the top beauty bloggers, getting free stuff is a treat. Yes it is, but it really isn’t free. In fact, th time and effort it takes for us to come up with an honest and quality write-up is more than its worth. We worked hard for it. Everything has its price. Equivalent exchange.
What they claim…
- Concocted with a unique blend of essentially nourishing oils that enhances the skin’s nocturnal functions that help reduce visible lines and wrinkles
- Repairs and fortifies the skin’s barriers making skin firmer and resilient to damage
- Gives the skin vital nutrients when it is most, rendering the skin’s radiance and improving its smoothness
Directions and How to Use
- It smells mainly of lavender. Lavender is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Meaning, it works on toning down the redness, calming the skin, and preventing bacterial infection and pimples.
- Turmeric Root Extract that is a natural skin brightener
- Sunflower Seed oil, a natural pore minimizer
- Jojoba seed oil, Evening primrose oil, and Rose oil that has the same consistency as our natural oils so it absorbs better, making our skin think it’s our natural oils. What it does? Help control from producing excess of course!
- Keeps skin hydrated and soft
- Makes you look fresh in the morning
- Helps makeup adhere better
- Easily absorbed
- Smells relaxing, it even helps me relax to bed. It’s my new night-time routine.
- A bottle will last you for a year! A little goes a long way
|#DaytoNight #NoMakeup #NoFilter #7Days|
Tips and Tricks
Did you know that you can also use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate as a makeup mixer for my favorite foundation Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. O diba? Bagay. Kiehl’s, Kevin, and Kikay!
Will I buy again?
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram: heyitsmekaycee
- Leave a comment below (anything! comments, questions, thoughts, suggestions)
[…] My Bag recommended this beauty oil. I read her review and this beauty oil has similar effects to Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery at the fraction of the cost (this one is only 750php, I want to buy one […]