What? Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
How much does it cost? 2895php/30ml
Where to buy?
Greenbelt 5 | SM Mall of Asia | Shangri-la | Powerplant | TriNoma | SM Aura | Alabang Town Center | Ayala Cebu
I received Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate together with their Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50++ when they challenged me to use these products for 7 days (#DaytoNight Challenge) , consistently, exclusively to see the difference. Now, the kuripot in me might have scrimped on purchasing a bottle but somehow, it convinced me that sometimes you really get what you pay for (and more). Owning this bottle has been a life-saver for someone like me who lacks the full 8 hour sleep everyday. I dream about having ageless skin FOREVER kahit maraming nagsasabi ngayon na WALANG FOREVER. LOL. Can’t you see I’m so excited to review this already? Let’s start!
Personal Off-topic Note: Have you ever felt like your life looks like a blur? Where everything is happening so soon and so fast that you don’t know where you’re going anymore? Is this another quarter life crisis? Juggling too many things at the same time is taking its toll on me and I need to let some projects go to pave way for quality. I’ll be more selective in products being sent to me so not every request will get a review or feature here. More-so, I think I’ll start writing more on products that I purchased using my own hard-earned money. Products I’m consistently using and products I’ve fallen in love with; regardless if it’s sponsored or not. Sometimes, readers might get this connotation that being one of the top beauty bloggers, getting free stuff is a treat. Yes it is, but it really isn’t free. In fact, th time and effort it takes for us to come up with an honest and quality write-up is more than its worth. We worked hard for it. Everything has its price. Equivalent exchange.
What they claim…
The Sorcery to Skin Recovery
Wake up to younger-looking skin with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. Look like you’ve had 8 hours of sleep despite only having 4 with Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate! It is a powerful concentration, specifically formulated to biologically replicate skin’s natural lipids, optimally programmed to best absorb active ingredients, typically between 12 midnight to 4 am. With its ingredients – the Anhydrous Squalane, night-blooming Evening Primrose, therapeutic Lavender, Coriander and Rose Hip Seed Oils, and other nourishing oils, the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is your elixir to the restoration of youthful skin in the morning.
- Concocted with a unique blend of essentially nourishing oils that enhances the skin’s nocturnal functions that help reduce visible lines and wrinkles
- Repairs and fortifies the skin’s barriers making skin firmer and resilient to damage
- Gives the skin vital nutrients when it is most, rendering the skin’s radiance and improving its smoothness
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rose Flower Oil, Jasmine Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil
Directions and How to Use
Use 2-3 drops of oil and massage on your face. I put a dot on my forehead, cheeks, and chin, then massage it in circular motion extending outwards until fully absorbed. Even if it’s made out of mostly oil. It does not feel greasy on the face and is easily absorbed.
A miracle worker indeed. To be honest I don’t think I can use any other night-time moisturizer na! I’ll make it easy to read for you guys and put it in bullet form. This midnight concentrate is filled with essential oils that have super beneficial effects on your skin.
- It smells mainly of lavender. Lavender is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Meaning, it works on toning down the redness, calming the skin, and preventing bacterial infection and pimples.
- Turmeric Root Extract that is a natural skin brightener
- Sunflower Seed oil, a natural pore minimizer
- Jojoba seed oil, Evening primrose oil, and Rose oil that has the same consistency as our natural oils so it absorbs better, making our skin think it’s our natural oils. What it does? Help control from producing excess of course!
- Keeps skin hydrated and soft
- Makes you look fresh in the morning
- Helps makeup adhere better
- Easily absorbed
- Smells relaxing, it even helps me relax to bed. It’s my new night-time routine.
- A bottle will last you for a year! A little goes a long way
No wonder this is one of their best selling product, it truly delivers!
|#DaytoNight #NoMakeup #NoFilter #7Days
Tips and Tricks
Did you know that you can also use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate as a makeup mixer for my favorite foundation Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. O diba? Bagay. Kiehl’s, Kevin, and Kikay!
Will I buy again?
YES… YES… YESSSSS
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did writing it! Please show some love by doing the following:
Take care beautiful person. Come again soon! – Kaycee