After reading sis Heatherette‘s blog, I was enabled to try Lush Colour Supplement.
Who could resist the description?
Perfect for giving an even, flawless look to your skin; these little beauties will cover up the odd blemish and tone down any redness. They can be used by themselves as a normal foundation for more concentrated coverage, or they can be mixed with our beautiful moisturizers to give a lighter, more dewy complexion. Made with red rose petal infusion to calm redness and glycerine to help your skin retain moisture, these mineral oil-free Colour Supplements do lovely things for your skin.
Most foundations and cover-ups contain mineral oil, whereas LUSH Colour Supplements are mineral-oil free! Mineral oils can cause allergic reactions and bumps on the skin. It is also the number one tested ingredient on animals in the cosmetic industry.
I wasnt really planning on buying the foundation since I just bought Face Architect from Shu but the effect was amazing on me that I just had to also get this one.
- Fresh Rose Infusion (Rosa centifolia),
- Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), (this is comedogenic)
- Titanium Dioxide,
- Rice Bran (Oryza sativa),
- Stearic Acid,
- Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Tudor Willow Color (Iron Oxides),
- Tudor Oak Color (Iron Oxides & Talc), Tudor Mahogany Color (Iron Oxides & Talc),
- Tudor Mahogany Color (Iron Oxides & Talc),
Oops! IT has parabens 🙁 But most foundies have them so.. what the hey hehe.. but it’s nice to know that the rose petal infusion tops the list. Soya oil is great for fine lines but is comedogenic so beware
- The glowy finish
- Color match, it brightens my face without giving a white cast
- Highly blendable, with buildable coverage
- Can be mixed with your fave moisturizer
- Rose petal infusion tops its ingredients list
- Great for people with dry skin
- Cruelty free!
- Affordable: Price – Around 500 pesos
What I Like:
- The soybean oil can be a tough comedogenic for oily-skinned
- If youre looking for “oil control” this doesnt have this feature, this is just moisture+pigment
- The packaging is a bit unhygienic since you dip your fingers or brush in the glass jar
Who would I recommend this to?
As I mentioned, people with dry mature skin would love this product. Also those who really dont like putting on makeup since it can be thought of as a tinted moisturizer. Well, it is a color supplement! 🙂