Review: Maybelline All in One Powder Foundation SPF25
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
You can find it obvious that one of my favorite drugstore brand is Maybelline, their range of affordable mascaras, foundations, and lipsticks are really great. I am not a fan of their blushes though.
Well if you have read my previous post below, I went for a quick trip at Watson’s to grab a cheapo foundation.
|SRP: 199PHP (Refill) 299PHP(with Compact)|
|Comes in 4 Shades: I forgot the names of the other shades and I chose the lightest|
|The puff is quite useful and soft|
I opt to get the refill because it has a sturdy pink plastic case and a sponge, and it’s nice to save some space in my kikay kit since my blushes already have mirrors (and e/s palette too)
So it stated several promises and saying it’s all in one. Is it?
1. Shine Control – Yes yes! It kept my face matte the whole day with minimal retouch
2. High UV Protection – SPF25 is quite food for a pressed powder
3. Instant Fairness – Hmm.. nope, no “instant” fairness effect here
4. Dark Spots Blend Away – It covers redness, but a good concealer is still needed for those spots
5. Long Lasting – Yup! Only had to retouch twice throughout the day, and it remained even without settling into lines
6. Visibly Smooth Complexion – Just like all face powders, this evens out skintone making it appear smoother
7. Conceal Blemishes and Pores – Another nope nope, I have currently have blemishes (super sad 🙁 ) and it didn’t cover very well
8. Tone Perfecting – What amazes me is how this naturally blended with my skintone, most local brands are either too light, too dark, too pink, or too yellow. That’s why I wonder why they make those shades, and I see all those ladies in the LRT with a ghastly complexion with their face color soo different from their arm and neck! LoLz
Here’s a before and after picture, using the powder foundation only no concealer
|Would I buy again? Yes, but for my sister! Hehe.. You know I’m always on the lookout for a new product to try, but this is not too special that I may want to use forever.|
thanks for the review! noticeable talaga ang difference sa before and after pics mo. I want to try this coz may Vit. C =)
The titanium dioxide is far off in the ingredients list. Might try it.
wow it really suits ur skin tone
Maybeline has come out with nice variants and new products in various ranges.And the quality is also fairly good…I have used quite a few of them.
i just reviewed this product too, i love this powder foundation. btw, new follower here.