Product Whitening Body Wash in Rose and Milky White
Where to Buy? www.zalora.com.ph/olay, leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarket.
Last week, yours truly was lucky enough to be invited in a special intimate event with Olay’s launch of their latest product, the new Olay Whitening Body Wash! I’ve been using it since I received my bottle and my fingers are enthusiastically typing because this product is a gem! And you know me, when I like something, I empty bottles, and re-purchase it without any second thought. Read my full honest to goodness review on Olay’s Whitening Body Wash below.
Olay Whitening Body Wash
- Triple Whitening System – Exfoliates,reveals natural white skin and evens skin tone
- Formulated from the ingredients of Olay Natural White Cream
- Made with Egyptian Rose Petals
Olay Whitening Body Wash Review
- Packaging Sleek flip-top bottle with pink cap.
- Texture Creamy and soft
- Scent It smells like a combination of cream, rose petals, and honey. In other words it smells delicious.
- Does it work? YES
- Will I buy again? YES. I’ll even hoard a supply in our house. It’s so mild and gentle everyone in my family can have soft fair skin like I do. I suggest you to hoard your own supply because this is really good
- While I’m going gaga over how fragrant this body wash is, just like all of Olay’s products; it does what it claims to do. I love using this everyday in a shower using a puff to ensure a lot of soft fluffy lather and also in the tub! Right after using this product, it leaves my skin immediately soft and silky to touch. Unlike other whitening soaps that makes my skin tight and flake.
- My skin did feel soft the whole day (smells good too), my son keeps mentioning “mommy your skin is so soft” so I let him use it too!
- One use is enough for me to see a different fairness and glow, while long-term us made my skin rosy radiant. What I love about Olay’s Whitening Body Wash is its gentle enough for everyday use that I even use it on my 6 year old. Its fragrance lasts a long time too so when you’re too busy, you can skip the perfume because this wash alone can make you smell heavenly!
Rating: 5/5 (Go buy yours na at www.zalora.com.ph/olay)
*sponsored partnership post with Olay
Wow, perfect rating so maganda talaga siya. I’m not into body wash pero matry nga ito. 🙂
I havent tried this but from.your review it looks promising. 😉
I do love the smell of Olay body wash. I was able to try the blue one before (courtesy of Everydayme 🙂 ) but this one I haven’t tried yet. I am using the soap version as of now. Will have to try this one next.
I’ll surely try this one. I want my skin to smell good and feel soft the whole day. I’m not really into body wash, body scrub then soap lang. Pero tatry ko to 🙂
I use Olay products too. I love the Olay Facial Wash Total Effect. Very good brand indeed.
I love Olay Body Wash. It has a very relaxing smell.
I agree with you. Mabango nga olay products.
I love Olay! Its been my moisturizer since I graduated from college. I also love their body wash. So soft, gentle, mabango and parang ang ganda ko lang after maligo! 🙂
I haven’t tried this yet. Basing on your reviews, I think I need to get one too. I have only tried Olay’s one wash one wander.
I love body washes nowadays. Very convenient for travelling and trips 🙂 Thanks for sharing your review about this.
I’ve heard that this Olay whitening body wash is so good daw talaga. Too bad I can’t try it yet as I am still currently pregnant. Pero once I gave birth, why not? Hehe very promising naman.
What a great review! How long before you noticed that your skin got whiter?
Why would you want your skin whiter and uglier?
Masaya ang body wash talaga. 🙂 And it’s Olay so for sure it’s super moisturizing.
Using this one and yes maganda talaga siya ang soft sa body 🙂
I tried this na and super bango, I love the smoothness also of my skin after bathing.
I always believe in olay. Unfortunately, my skin isnt for Olay as I have super oily skin and the more i use the brand, the more oil comes out. Too bad.
How is the effect different from the bar version?
interesting! will check this out on my next visit to the grocery.
I have yet to try whitening products. This sounds like a good bet though.
I’ve only tried the Olay Lotion, but not the body wash. Pag rose, I’m sure mabango sya.
I never tried Olay but tempted to buy one. Will check it out the next time I go to the grocery 🙂
I love Olay, pero soaps pa lang nattry ko. And yung cream din pala. Will check this out sa grocery 🙂
Oh fer crissakes, get rid of the whitening (uglifying) products and go with darkening (beautifying) products. We men don’t really care all that much what you smell like as long as you are clean. We DO care what you look like and dark skin is ALWAYS more attractive than white skin, particularly in Filipinas.
True. I am very pale and I wish I has a bit more color naturally but I have to accept it. I would never use a tanning bed or fake sprays. Sun kissed summer tans are so beautiful.