Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Product Whitening Body Wash in Rose and Milky White
Where to Buy? www.zalora.com.ph/olay, leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarket.
Last week, yours truly was lucky enough to be invited in a special intimate event with Olay’s launch of their latest product, the new Olay Whitening Body Wash! I’ve been using it since I received my bottle and my fingers are enthusiastically typing because this product is a gem! And you know me, when I like something, I empty bottles, and re-purchase it without any second thought. Read my full honest to goodness review on Olay’s Whitening Body Wash below.
Olay Whitening Body Wash
- Triple Whitening System – Exfoliates,reveals natural white skin and evens skin tone
- Formulated from the ingredients of Olay Natural White Cream
- Made with Egyptian Rose Petals
Olay Whitening Body Wash Review
- Packaging Sleek flip-top bottle with pink cap.
- Texture Creamy and soft
- Scent It smells like a combination of cream, rose petals, and honey. In other words it smells delicious.
- Does it work? YES
- Will I buy again? YES. I’ll even hoard a supply in our house. It’s so mild and gentle everyone in my family can have soft fair skin like I do. I suggest you to hoard your own supply because this is really good
- While I’m going gaga over how fragrant this body wash is, just like all of Olay’s products; it does what it claims to do. I love using this everyday in a shower using a puff to ensure a lot of soft fluffy lather and also in the tub! Right after using this product, it leaves my skin immediately soft and silky to touch. Unlike other whitening soaps that makes my skin tight and flake.
- My skin did feel soft the whole day (smells good too), my son keeps mentioning “mommy your skin is so soft” so I let him use it too!
- One use is enough for me to see a different fairness and glow, while long-term us made my skin rosy radiant. What I love about Olay’s Whitening Body Wash is its gentle enough for everyday use that I even use it on my 6 year old. Its fragrance lasts a long time too so when you’re too busy, you can skip the perfume because this wash alone can make you smell heavenly!
Rating: 5/5 (Go buy yours na at www.zalora.com.ph/olay)
*sponsored partnership post with Olay