I always see the advertisement of SkinWhite Glutathione everywhere! The one where the girl suddenly glows like a good light bulb in the cinema? It worked for me ha! I got so cuiirious. I have to try it for myself! I’m glad they sent me a kit for review! Please do continue reading to know how I feel about their SOAP and LOTION
Why is it effective?
Well, Skinwhite Gluta has twice the power of Gluta—so twice the whitening effect.
• Glutathione (whitening, antioxidant)
• Vitamin C (collagen building, whitening, antioxidant)
• Retinol (for skin renewal this is also known as Vitamin A)
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
It has that fresh straight-out-of-the-shower sent that’s light and not over powering. That’s what I like about SkinWhite soaps and lotions. They smell good, just enough to let you know you took a bath and not smothered with fragrance. My son geof told me “Mom you’re so bango” when I stepped out of the shower.
Best partnered with the SkinWhite Advanced Glutathione + Vitamin C Lotion
- SkinWhite PowerWhitening Glutathione + Vitamin C Soap – It produces a rich and creamy lather that feels so soft on tmy skin. It feels like it has moisturizing properties as well kasi right after rinsing my skin feels smooth already. It’s not drying unlike other whitening soaps!
- SkinWhite PowerWhitening Glutathione + Vitamin C Lotion – With the lotion, a little goes a long way. Matipid gamitin. (economical to use) it spreads out easily, cool and doesn’t make me feel sticky! Absorbs quickly too.
Whiten Skin After 7 Days?
I strictly used SkinWhite PowerWhitening Glutathione + Vitamin C for 7 days and yes I’m confident to say it works. May ipuputi pa pala ako LOL. My cousins noticed how radiant my skin has become and asked what I changed in my skincare regimen.
Skinwhite PowerWhitening Glutathione + Vitamin C is the best choice for me because I can’t believe they can make something so affordable yet uses premium ingredients that work!
Curious like me? Do try the products for yourself and let me know your experience in the comments section below!