What? Shu Uemura Tint and Gelato Lip and Cheek Color
How much? 28USD
Where to Buy? Shu Uemura counters, Sephora
Heya folks, this will be a no-fuss no-frill makeup review. I realized I talk to much when featuring some makeup products and sharing unnecessary information you wouldn’t want to read. Like this introduction for example. HAHAHA. I got this as a gift 🙂
Soft Flushed Cheeks. Dewy Stained Lips.
Play with the contrasting color finish for a customized tinted look – perfect on the lip, just as well as on the cheek.
Available in 12 gelato-inspired delightful shades.
Fresh and creamy gelato-like unique formula magically changes from a thick to a thin layer for variations of finish: from intense dewy to soft matte finish.
Lips: Glide on lips with the applicator
Cheeks: Blend with your finger tips for a semi-matte with natural sheen finish
- Staying Power – AMAZING. 12 hours on cheeks. 8 hours on lips. (with eating/drinking)
- Color – deep purple with cool pink undertones
- Texture – Mousse like. Very light and airy.
- Price – A bit on the pricey side at 28USD per tube
- Affordable Alternative – Bench Lip and Cheek Tint
- Thoughts – It’s nice to have but not really a NEED to have in life. I probably wouldn’t purchase this in the future.
- Recommendation – I recommend this to ladies who are looking for a lip and cheek color with the staying power of an immortal. This baby won’t budge through sweat and tears!
Shu Uemura Tint in Gelato City Dusk Swatch on Hand
Shu Uemura Tint in Gelato City Dusk Swatch on Lips
Are you planning to buy any products from Shu Uemura?