This will be quick and simple. I know you girls wont run out of concealer! But this is really great if youre in a hurry and need a quick fix! Also for girls in a budget, you dont need to purchase a separate concealer anymore.
You can use your Liquid/Cream Foundation Residue.
What do I mean by residue?
The one left on the cap.
The sticky thick substance that you barely use because its not as liquidy as the newly poured foundation.
- Grab your concealer brush and get that thick excess foundation residue (its usually at the bottom of the cap, the sides of bottle etc)
- See how nice and creamy it is?
- Conceal to concealable areas. It will look a bit, really little bit darker than its original tone, but it will work. Promise.
- Foundation is still foundation. Sometimes when components have settled in the cap, the mixture produces a product with more pigment, and offers more coverage.
- Did you know that a foundation shade a bit darker than your regular skintone is a better undereye concealer than something lighter? It’s because having a lighter shade of undereye concealer can sometimes give you a gray cast, while same shade or a shade darker can really cover.
Try it! 😉
i love your tips and tricks…♥
thanks for the trivia…
now i know why sometimes i have a gray cast on my undereye…