After giving birth, I wanted to purely breastfeed my baby because of its many benefits. Including lowering the rates of colic; colic, which causes excessive crying on newborn to infants. I was a colicky baby before and heard many horror stories from my grandparents and mom that they lacked sleep the moment I was born! 🙁
3 days of breastfeeding almost made me want to give up because my nipples were cracked, sore, and bleeding. It was so gross that I thought they were falling out. It was due to poor latching since my baby didnt know how to latch on properly yet. Thankfully I ordered Lansinoh Nipple Cream from ebay and it gave relief to them, and in due time when my baby learned to latch, they werent sore or cracking anymore.
Did you know that this cream isnt just used for nipples? http://blisstree.com/live/top-10-uses-for-lansinoh-lanolin-nipple-cream-fun-facts/ lists down the other uses for this wonder cream
1. Be used as lip balm.
2. Treat diaper rash.
3. Help heal minor cuts, burns and skin abrasions.
4. Soothe itchy stretch marks.
5. Replenish the lanolin in wool diaper covers and wool nursing pads.
6. Heal cracked, dry winter cuticles or wind- and cold-chapped cheeks.
7. Treat eczema.
8. Un-stick a stuck zipper.
9. Remove a too-tight ring from fingers swollen from pregnancy.
10. Moisturize dry and itchy skin on elbows, knees and heels.
For more recommendations you can also visit nipple cream – My Babies Planet