I was on my way to Nutrition Depot along Greenhills to buy my Workout Supplements when I felt really starving. What am I craving for? Japanese food of course! It’s like my default cuisine. Then *poof* I spotted a fancy looking restaurant in the same building where I buy my whey (location: in front of Gloria Maris Greenhills). Tapos pagsilip ko, uy may lunch sets! HAHA. Join me in my Dohtonbori Food Trip. Watch the VLOG and read my full review and expeience below.
VLOG: Dohtonbori Greenhills
Dohtonbori is located at Cullinan Prime Building, 8 Missouri Street, Greenhills, San Juan City
I chose the Omelette Yakisoba because it’s one of their bestsellers, just like their Okonomiyaki.
Okonomiyaki Soba – 260php with Rice + Appetizer + Iced Tea
- Ambiance – The place was roomy, and chairs are divided accordingly. It also felt very Japanese. It felt expensive (but not!)
- Taste – AAAAAAAAH! SUPERB! DELICIOUS! UMAMI! I regret not ordering their famous Okonomiyaki and other dishes because I was alone and sayang if I had left overs. But I’ll come back with friends for sure. My yakisoba was seasoned perfectly and the serving is generous. The noodles were firm and had a nice bite to it. The vegetables fresh, and kahit soba lang sya, it had a lot of pork in it. If you’re vegan, you can opt it out naman.
- Service – Their staff and waiters are friendly. Ate was very patient with my questions and she even helped me cook (see video). I came there during lunch time and it took 10 minutes to get my order.
- Price – 1,000php for 2 people. Not bad for yummy food! Worth it talaga!
- Location – They have branches in SM North, Trinoma, and UP Town Center. So if you get your craving, there are options for you to choose from.
Will I come back? DEFINITELY!