101 Ways to Cope with Stress at Work School or Home
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Just in case you haven’t noticed yet. Life is painfully stressful. If you don’t have enough support system that tells you that it’s okay to slow down and give yourself a break. However, that’s not the case in Brett Phillips’ psychology class.
Alina Ramirez, a high school senior in California, one of his students, shared a handout new students received from Mr. Philips titled “101 Ways to Cope with Stress.” It’s a solid list of ways to relieve stress that is useful if you’re aged 5 or 75.
The list has been going viral on the internet. It’s a wonderful help for students but there are netizens no matter what age would do well to print this list or use it as a wallpaper as a reminder that yes, I can survive stress.
Even if some tips is little weird. Like telling someone to have a nice day in pig latin. There’s no chance that the advice is pulling you towards the wrong direction. Even teaching a kid how to fly a kite.
Read the full list of 101 Ways to Cope with Stress by Mr. Phillips below. Print it Hang it. Make it a wallpaper. Share it.
101 Ways to Cope Stress by Mr Phillips
Read it. Use it. SHARE IT to someone who NEEDS IT. You’re welcome! ^_^
These are super helpful! Thank you so much! ^-^. So far, here’s what I have been doing and will keep on doing to de-stress 🙂
11. Avoid negative people- oh yes!
21. Unclutter your life
23. Be prepared for rain- is this literally? coz I always have an umbrella in my bag.
24. Tickle a baby- will my 6 yr old count as a baby?
28. Say something nice to someone- and shut up if you have nothing nice to say! =)
69. Stand up and stretch
70. Always have a plan B
94. Keep a journal- not Facebook please!
This I have to start on asap:
9. Say ‘no’ more often
22. Smile- kahit ngiting kontrabida, okay lang?
34. Believe in yourself- I’ll try…
98. Quit trying to fix other people
99. Get enough sleep- This is what I need definitely!