Toot or Boot: Biore UV Face Milk Review
Visit my other home! For the latest reviews, features, and more. Visit my new Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog: The Macho Mom
Good day to everyone who’s reading this and a special shout out to my beloved #MachoFam! Today we’ll be reviewing another sunblock from Biore. I’ve reviewed A LOT of sunscreens from this brand:
- Biore UV Aqua Water Gel SPF50
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50 PA++
- Biore UV Bright Face Milk Sunscreen
and you can tell how much I love BIORE because of its light and watery qualities. It’s perfect for daily use. Especially in a hot and humid country like the Philippines. BUT! Here’s a big BUT. Would this be the first time that I’ll be tooting a sunscreen from Biore? Find out whether Biore UV Face Milk SPF 50++ (SRP: 350php white) is a TOOT or a BOOT.
- Superior Double UV Block for Maximum Protection – SPF50+ Effectively blocks UVB rays that cause formation of dark spots, freckles, and sunburn. PA++++ Maximum level of protection against UVA to prevent sunburn & premature aging.
- Ultra Light Texture – Ultra light, non-sticky texture spreads evenly on the skin. Skin feels smooth and comfortable all day. Leaves a sheer, natural finish with no white residue. No fragrance and colour added.
- Effective Shine Control and Moisturizing Formula – Contains sebum-absorbing powder to control oil an shine and even out skin tone for smoother makeup application. Suitable as a makeup base. Contains Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize
- Waterproof Formula Resistant against perspiration and water to provide long-lasting UV protection.
The ingredients are listed on the photo above. I’m too lazy to retype everything. But do take note that the highest active ingredient is Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, and Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate.
Biore UV Face Milk Review
Price – 350php for 30ml
Packaging – In a compact white bottle with a shaker ball inside.
Texture – Milky texture that spreads evenly on skin and dries invisible
Does it work? As a sunscreen? Definitely. As makeup base? Perfection. I do have one qualm that I noted on the CONS section.
- Affordable for a quality japanese brand sunscreen
- Dries invisible
- High SPF
- Feels like nothing on skin
- Made me itch after contact with sweat. I had high hopes for this sunscreen as it’s another one from Biore. It’s light texture is to die for and it almost feels like you’re wearing nothing on! However, after a 5 minute walk from my tita’s office to SM Megamall in sweltering heat. My face suddenly felt ITCHY and had small red visible red spots. I determined that it’s from this sunscreen because as soon as I wash off my face. The itchiness went away too. Hay.
Like I always say, take my review as a grain of salt. What works for me may not work for you and vice-versa. Will I re-purchase? Sadly no. This is a BOOT and Bye! for me sorry 🙁