This broke me out.. This definitely broke me out, this is the cause of my acne. I even blamed it to all sortsa stuff. I used this last Thursday because I lost my Belo sunblock, and the following day, lo-behold, 2 huge cystic acne.
Apologies I also included the picture of my favorite comb, the Hair Doctor Rotating Tooth Comb!
Guys and gals! The summer sunshine is here and we need strong daily protection against harmful UV rays that causes skin pigmentation and aging!
I have to admit that I was reluctant to use sunscreens before because I tried a lot of brands that just made my face feel hotter and stickier.
Who wants to feel that way when it’s already hot?
After reading rave reviews from other bloggers and also in makeupalley.com, I gave in a bought a bottle of Biore UV Bright Face Milk. Now a lot have used the other variant, the Biore UV Perfect Face Milk, but I felt that my skin always lacked radiance so I wanted something to make it “bright”.
I bought this for 550php (around 10$) from one of my favorite sellers in multiply, Gayle from wehaveit43.multiply.com. She also sells a lot of products from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan for a bargain price!
- It feels so light. Doesnt feel like I’m wearing sunscreen at all
- Cheap!!! A little goes a long way. I even put this on my arms
- Good makeup base, it has great oil control, can you believe a sunscreen that acts as an oil controller? It’s probably because of the cones content (silicones)
- It does brighten skin, but it doesnt make me look ghastly white
- The bottle is pretty pink! Hihi, small and compact.
What I don’t Like
- I’m not fond of shaking. Hehe, this needs to be shaken so that the oil+water will mix nicely
- I want to have a sunscreen that will acts as a moisturizer as well (will try mentholatum aqua milk soon!)
Who will I recommend this to?
Everyone! Trust me, this doesnt look pink at all!